Author Topic: Hospital set 1 - Maxis recolours and new furniture  (Read 38096 times)

Offline Gwenke

Hospital set 1 - Maxis recolours and new furniture
« on: April 28, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »
For some time I've been playing around with stuff from Back Alley Sims (warning: adult site), including the hospital mod by Chris Hatch. While in the end I decided to just play my own hospital normally instead of using his mod, it has inspired some recolours, new meshes and the fixing+recolouring of numerous existing items. This post contains the furniture stuff.

In general, furniture pieces come in six colours which might be suitable for a hospital: light blue, greenish blue, bluish green, peach, pink and white.
Everything is very clearly named.

1. Maxis recolours

1.1 Atomic Age Endtable Kids (Pets) - 6 panel recolours + 2 less-clean recolours for the body part

1.2-1.3 Numica table (BG) and Hipster Chair (NL)

1.4 Molded Sectional Sofa (NL)

1.5 Surfer bed (Teen Style Stuff)

DOWNLOAD Maxis recolours

2. Atomic Age add-ons (slaved to the Atomic Age Endtable Kids from Pets):
Three new meshes with as many slots as you see in the pictures. The two-tile and the one-tile cabinets are in Surfaces/Endtables, the shelf (moves up/down with AL) is in Surfaces/Shelves.

DOWNLOAD Three Atomic add-on meshes

3. Examination table
Mesh was created by XPTL297, I just slaved it to the Sprok desk that was used as the base. Found in Surfaces/Misc. ZIP also includes 5 recolours for the Sprok table. (If you don't have AL, you can use the original here.)

DOWNLOAD Examination table 

4. Hospital bassinets for babies only
Originally made by Snowstorm but became unusable with later EPs. I tweaked the mesh a bit to make the bassinet part horizontal, to not cut into walls and added three slots.  (The object was remade by cloning the infant bed by RgdyAnne here, so thank you for that!)
The bedding part is slaved to the Maxis crib bedding.

Six frame recolours included.

As it was not possible to have the bassinet part recolourable separately (it would have been the 3rd recolourable subset), I also made three more versions. The only difference is the bassinet colour (pink, blue and yellow) - the frame is slaved to the original one and the bedding is slaved to the Maxis crib bedding.

5. Hospital nightstand (see large pic above)
An endtable with 2x3 slots, slaved to the master bassinet. There is a small sign on the right-hand door, which is recolourable separately. An empty recolour is included.
DOWNLOAD Hospital bassinets, recolours and hospital nightstand

6. 'Captive' wheelchair. Mesh made by Windkeeper. Uses coding from XPTL297 here to prevent sims from getting up (they will still get up if their needs go too low).

With some recolours:

DOWNLOAD Captive wheelchair and recolours

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:19:07 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, aelflaed

Offline hokadk47

Re: Hospital set 1 - Maxis recolours and new furniture
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
 :perfect10 :perfect10 :perfect10

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 12:54:38 AM »
This is awesome! I shall have to redo my hospitals to use this :perfect10 :perfect10 :perfect10

Alma70

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »
Thank you so much for these, so very useful! :flowers

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »
I just saw Part 2 which brought me here - so impressed! How much fun am I going to have with all this stuff?!? Thank you for sharing such a great set - can't wait to see how the wheelchair works :blowkiss

atymer

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
Thank you soooo much. I have to re-do my hospitals and happily will get to it.
I think the preg test is really great. :likeit

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 11:19:46 PM »
I just added a hospital to my hood and knew that I finally had a reason for these two sets! Thank you!
SimElfie is about to get the same thermometer that Elfie has. Sometimes my life is too simish.   :wacko ;)

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 11:22:32 PM »
Glad you find it useful! :)

Offline starmusicfly

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 02:45:15 AM »
I can't seem to download the files from the box app.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal