Author Topic: ATS Beach House Living TV and EndTable  (Read 4341 times)

Offline amythestfenix

ATS Beach House Living TV and EndTable
« on: December 20, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »
I've done the Living set in BV cabin grey, but these 2 pieces do not recolor and I've failed at making them recolorable. Can someone fix them for me so that I can finish the set? If not, I'll look around for some other pieces to use instead, but I'm a completist and always want to do the whole set  :)

Offline Gwenke

Re: ATS Beach House Living TV and EndTable
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:16:09 AM »
Here's the end table made recolourable (It had 2 MMATs, none of which had the right GUID).
If you could upload the TV, I'll look at that as well.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »
Thanks so much, Gwenke! I came on to say I'd managed to fix the endtable, but I'm really grateful you worked on it  :hug Here is the TV- comes in BG, PETS, and FT- which only have one recolorable subset- the wrong one.

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 11:21:58 PM »
You know, you ladies are absolutely remarkable. :-)

Deb

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 06:10:01 AM »
Here are the fixed TVs, they now have two recolourable subsets.
(This object could really use some more fixes - there is a gap between the screen and the frame, and I really don't see why it should have a lamp which does not work as a light. We'd be much better off with a slot. I did not do these, though, as I don't use this set.)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »
I agree and would be very happy if someone did decide to fix those things! I'm actually recoloring the lamp to be invisible as the lamp is already in the set and OMSPs can be used to "place" it on the table if it is wanted. If I could re-map, there would be a number of things I'd fix in this set.

Thanks so much for doing this for me!  :hug
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:16:49 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 02:10:31 AM »
Well, this bothered me so I've made those fixes. The lamp and star deco were removed, the wood part slightly resized to not eat into walls, the TV frame resized to eliminate the gap between the frame and the screen, and, finally, two slots were added, one on each side.
I've done all 3 versions but only tested one, so testing may be needed.
Please don't share these publicly, though, Sandy is one creator I'd like to respect the terms of.
Have a merry Christmas!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 03:52:59 AM »
Thanks so much for fixing these for me without the lamp, etc. I will certainly use them myself :wub

Unfortunately, I can't share any recolors without the meshes since the originals are not recolorable.

Offline altanna

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 03:03:48 PM »
The creator allows meshes to be included, doesn't she? She is so nice....

Deb

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
In general, yes.
This item is a 'donation' item, though. As Sandy has shared so many of her creations freely since the Sims1 days, I would feel bad for sharing items she does not want shared.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal