Author Topic: Request for more Holy Simoly dining table conversions  (Read 12188 times)

BlueSoup

Request for more Holy Simoly dining table conversions
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
I have and love the Holy Simoly dining table conversions by RgdyAnne here, but I am hoping someone will take on the remainder of the dining tables by Holy Simoly.  Click on the picture to be taken to the mesh on Holy Simoly.  I know I'm not all that active here, but I am a huge fan of you guys, having recently heard of your site from Nixy.

The Orb dining table.  It's definitely my favourite all-glass dining table, but it's so big I rarely use it.  One and two-tile versions would kick so much ass xD

Industronovo table.  I'm dying for one and two-tile versions of this.  I never use it, and I know it's only because I don't have smaller ones.

The Arizona dining table is part of what is probably their most popular set ever.  I'm hoping to get a one-tile version.

The Phoenix table is new so no one has really done anything with it.  I'd love a one-tile version.

If you take it on, you have my huge gratitude and thanks  :thumbup
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:24:15 AM by BlueSoup »

gayle_afcb

Re: Request for more Holy Simoly dining table conversions
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
Hi bluesoup,  you don't have to be active to make a request  :flowers

My techie is fixing my computer today with any luck so if neither Lunie nor Anne pick these up I will in the next day or 2.  I did have a 1 tile version of the arizona in my own game  :yagami Hopefully that transferred over to my external hard drive before my PC decided to fry  :)

Welcome to the forum btw

BlueSoup

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »
My techie is fixing my computer today with any luck so if neither Lunie nor Anne pick these up I will in the next day or 2.  I did have a 1 tile version of the arizona in my own game  :yagami Hopefully that transferred over to my external hard drive before my PC decided to fry  :)

Hi Gayle :)

Well I will wait with bated breath to see if your table made it through the fire.  I hope your computer is okay after it's fixed.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Nyx1961

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »
Great request, Blue. I'm just sorting through my downloads folder and haven't gotten to asking for these yet. I'm glad it was someone else this time.  :yes

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »
Well if I can wrestle my kid off the pc this week, I would be happy to take some on.  I am also in a desk mood, and that orb would make an awesome desk!  ( currently have 3 IKEA ones in process)

I love the Industronova one, I usually use it as a counter. :)

Bluesoup you kill my downloads folder. :D  Especially with your pics over at S2C.

Nyx1961

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »
Lunie, a desk to match the Sorrento dining table would be lovely too, if you're taking requests?  :flowers :D And yes, that orb table would make a great desk. And coffee table. And end table.  :D :D :D

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »
lol  I guess the antibiotics are working!  Well I did just get another 256 GUID's. :))  I will check with Anne to see if she is in process of making desks from the previous set of table requests.

Now...can anyone tell me where my other slot went?   :crazy  It just disppeared when the desk went to one tile.

rgdyanne

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 03:13:42 PM »
No, hadn't started yet, I'd be happy to divy up the various table/desk requests.

Which ones would you like Lunie?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »
 I will do the table and desks from these four.  Would you like to make the desks from the previous tables you did?

Anne do you have my slot??

Nyx1961

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »
 :clap :clap :clap

Nyx1961

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
Antibiotics are working and I'm back to being my old requesting self. I'm just updating my Holy Simoly folder and finding things that I need. Like a Sorrento desk. And an Orb desk(s) and coffee table and end table. HINT HINT HINT  :D :D :D

rgdyanne

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
I will do the table and desks from these four.  Would you like to make the desks from the previous tables you did?

Anne do you have my slot??

sure, I'll do desks from the previous tables I did. Uhm, no, sorry haven't seen your slot here.....  :dunno

BlueSoup

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 07:50:55 PM »
I use dining tables as desks all the time, though I know the heights of each have a very slight difference.  You're going to do these separately?

rgdyanne

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
Yes, as it was requested, although I have to admit to some slight confusion.......

SO, question, for those that want these as desks do you want 2-tile desks or 1-tile desks......inquiring minds want to know before they get started  :yes

Nyx1961

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
I didn't realize that you can use tables as desks. Duh.  :blush But I was hoping for something that looks less table-ish and more desk-ish for the Sorrento match desk. Like maybe only three sides of wicker, two short sides and one long side if that makes any sense. Just so it looks like a desk not a table. Sorry to be so picky and probably annoying.  :flowers For anything else, if we can use tables as desks, then yay!  :yes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal