Author Topic: A Request for A Hemnes Fix -Lunie attempting!  (Read 3553 times)

BlueSoup

A Request for A Hemnes Fix -Lunie attempting!
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »
I know HL did a mod to fix the Ektorp sofa/loveseat/chair, which works perfectly.  I am wondering if you or someone else here may consider a similar fix for the Hemnes set?  There's so many pieces to it that I really like and I use it constantly, but it drives me crazy that none of them have the same colours!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:04:12 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: A Request for A Hemnes Fix
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »
I've looked at it, and unfortunately it's mapped so differently that it is not an easy fix.  I can see if it's possible to remap, but I don't think it will ever be a single texture.  It's still on my to-do list to try to get it to work, but as I said, I think it will require re-mapping it.  I may be able to reduce the number of pieces to recolor.

BlueSoup

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »
Ahhh ok, I wondered about that.  I suppose slaving the Shakeshaft set at TSR is probably similar in that it's not an easy thing to do, either?

Thanks for having it on the list though. :)

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »
No idea how hers is mapped.  Didn't she already slave it to the original?  If you have a crash free, tracker free version you would like to send me I can look at it too.  Or is it in the booty?

BlueSoup

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 11:05:12 PM »
It's in the booty, and it doesn't crash.  But no, hers aren't slaved at all.  She made recolours for the set that are the same as the basic colours, but they don't pick up any of my recolours, and Awesims has made some awesome recolours I'd love to work.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal