Author Topic: Boheme-match dressers? - gorgeous Anne is doing :D  (Read 9610 times)

gayle_afcb

Re: Boheme-match dressers?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »
Anne loves dressers  :rofl :rofl

* gayle runs off to hide before Anne kicks my butt...

:nono: :nono: :nono:

See what happens when Di signs in as me I gets into all sorts of trouble without even knowing about it...  :gayle :gayle :gayle

So uummmmmmm Anne does that mean you are going to do this while making sure Issac isn't dismantling the DVD player and Elissa's not trying to kill Issac  :flowers

:coffeespit  I am in so much trouble - thank goodness for that nice big pond between us!!!

rgdyanne

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 11:56:13 PM »
I have been shanghaid I tell ya, shanghaid! Okay, I give in. but not without a little of this  :tantrum

Gayle, m'dear, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky there is this HUGE pond between you and me, yes you are lady, yes you are  :tt2

gayle_afcb

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
I love you Anne  :love  :wub and you know you are the bestest at dressers  :blowkiss :blowkiss :blowkiss

rgdyanne

Re: Boheme-match dressers? - gorgeous Anne is doing :D
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »
OH, piffle!
* RgdyAnne walks off muttering about being buttered on both sides and how she's NOT a piece of toast

rgdyanne

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
Okay, so I like their stuff, but seriously, I hate going to their website, stupid dumb ads all over the place  :angry

Dinad2610

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 05:49:41 PM »
Anne is the bestest!!! :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal