Author Topic: Gayle's Murry Bedroom in LACK Textures  (Read 10190 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Gayle's Murry Bedroom in LACK Textures
« on: June 29, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »
I thought that Gayle's bedroom would be great for my college dorms, since the Uberhood teens are off to college! They're heading for Academie Le Tour, and I've decided that the bunny pennant must be of the school mascot, since llamas really belong to Sim State. Hmmm, I definitely could use a mascot replacement  :yagami This is Juliette and Angela's room, featuring yellow, green, and white, but all LACK colors are included- even my unofficial orange.

LACK Recolors

Murray Meshes
Murray Recolors by Gayle
Murray Seasons Dresser
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 07:41:44 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, catcrazygrannie

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Gayle's Murry Bedroom in LACK Textures
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 02:33:08 AM »
I like that!  It looks really good with the LACK colors.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 04:12:00 AM »
The straight lines make the set fit right in with all the other IKEA LACK items I keep accumulating  :))

gayle_afcb

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 03:47:04 PM »
Oh wow  :omg  That looks better than the mesh set!  It looks great in the lack colours  :clap :clap

Ummmmm and what sort of mascot are you after...  :p

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
Looks really great  :likeit :likeit :likeit

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
Well, I don't know how to replace the in-game NPC mascot files with a different mesh and textures. I know there's probably a tutorial for it at MTS2, and someday I'll learn, but I'm lazy...  :)) There's some Social Bunny meshes at MTS, that could be used- ideally, different ones for male and female. The bunny needs to be that bright pink color shown on the pennant as well.  This may be too much work, just let me know if it is! It would be nice to replace the cheerleader dress mesh as well, I've never liked it much since the skirt is much longer than any cheerleader I ever saw wear! Considering the very short length of most Maxis skirts, I really think it's even more ironic  :))

Offline janetnmb

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 04:18:52 AM »
Pardon for resurrecting an old thread, but where could I find the meshes for this set?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:11 PM »
I updated the OP with links to the original mesh and recolors by Gayle.  I noticed there is a separate download for the dresser, so I'm guessing the dresser in the mesh folder is base game.

Offline janetnmb

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 08:40:16 PM »
Thank you very much! I'd been looking for this set for a while...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal