Author Topic: WCIF Recolors for Larger Lampan  (Read 1009 times)

Offline JessB66

WCIF Recolors for Larger Lampan
« on: June 19, 2022, 05:42:24 PM »
I am looking for recolors for this lamp:

https://modthesims.info/d/491144/ikea-lampan-a-little-less-lampan.html

I use this quite a bit in my game and would love to have some recolors for variety's sake. Googling has unfortunately yielded no results and the creator has not posted to MTS since 2014. I had a go at creating a recolor yesterday, but the base of the lamp flashed blue in game and I was not able to find my mistake.

I have recolors for the Maxis item and HL's CEP Extra for it as well, but I only use the Maxis Lampan as a desk lamp. It seems too small for a bedside/table lamp. Unfortunately, the bigger Lampan I have does not reference the smaller one's textures.

Before taking up anyone's time helping me with my recolors, I thought I would ask if any one has already done them. Thanks for reading. Cheers and Happy Simming, all!

Offline LilSister

Re: WCIF Recolors for Larger Lampan
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 03:22:53 AM »

The following users thanked this post: JessB66

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 03:13:03 PM »
How about the bigger one by xptl repo'd to the game one? Get it here.

The following users thanked this post: LilSister, JessB66

Offline TofuSnorlax

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 12:13:44 AM »
Oh gosh, this is sooo freaky! I was just going through my old Downloads folder, posted my own WCIF just now, and then just a couple of package files down I come across the exact file in this WCIF! Lampan (ikea)Bigger.package! And I did a double take, like "WHAT! Did I not JUST read that somewhere?" I guess if I have any similar queries, I can use the answers already given here! Wow, that was freaky!!  :omg

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal