Author Topic: Default Dishes  (Read 9688 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Default Dishes
« on: July 07, 2012, 02:00:15 AM »
These were requested by FallenAngel at Garden of Shadows, and I've been meaning to do them anyway, so here they are! Unfortunately, Maxis decided to map the bowl and serving bowl textures very badly and slave them to the dinner plate. That means that the dinner plate cannot have the full design shown on the dessert plate, as it becomes badly distorted.
There are three files in the set, which will do all of the default dishes. Like all defaults, you may have only one set at a time in your game.

DL
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 12:04:46 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle, Astarte64, LilSister, croi, aelflaed, Squeezle

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: Default Dishes
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »
You've got a nice clear pattern there, nevertheless Amethyst - what a great job! :likeit

This is very meaningful for me because it was my grandma's everyday set, and the one that I inherited when she died. I still remember her every time I look at it. I remember her telling me the story that goes with it.  :love :wub

What I've always wanted is one of those deco sets made up to be the full Blue Willow, but at the time there was only KCR dining set, and that wasn't mapped well enough to do it. Are there new plain deco dinnerware sets around nowadays?

You know - I really should take notice of the directory this is posted in! LOL Going to download lots of Blue Willow Dinnerware. You ARE wonderful you know!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:19:24 AM by celebkiriedhel »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »
Thank you very much :love

Offline kaserina

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 02:10:47 AM »
Love Blue Willow, Thank you!

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »
Oh I love Blue Willow too - the bowl and cup look especially great considering the meshes! Thank you :wub

Offline makabaer

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 10:11:10 PM »
Brilliant, just what I was looking for! I really needed something in my new country-like neighborhood, this is perfect - even more so as it is a coordinating set for coffee cups and espresso too! I love it!  :thx

Offline Squeezle

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 06:49:49 PM »
Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal