Author Topic: Basic Wall Superset 9: UCS Matching Walls  (Read 7107 times)

Offline StephSim

Basic Wall Superset 9: UCS Matching Walls
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
Set 9 of the Basic Wall Superset
Wood Walls to Compliment Wood Floors in the Ultimate Ceiling Superset

I created another Superset Collection on MTS of Ceilings/Floors called the "Ultimate Ceiling Superset". There is a set of wood textures in that collection and I wanted to provide a few walls to compliment that set. Click the following link if you would like to get the complimentary floors to the walls shared here:

Set 9 contains 28 walls to match floor tiles in my Ultimate Ceiling Superset. Be sure to click on the link above to download the matching floors.

Walls 1 - 9 can be found in the Sidings (Wood) Section and Walls 10 -28 can be found in the Panels Section. All walls in this set are 8 simoleons.

Here are a few Preview Images!

THE DOWNLOADS
There are 3 files available for download. The textures and 2 different collection file zips. So, grab the Textures ZIP and the Collection File Zip that you need.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:17:04 AM by StephSim »

Offline Nonni

Re: Basic Wall Superset 9: UCS Matching Walls
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:53:13 AM »
Look at you go, girl! Woot! Woot!
"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."
~ Sir Isaac Newton

Offline StephSim

Re: Basic Wall Superset 9: UCS Matching Walls
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:45:50 PM »
Well, these poor textures have been sitting around for far too long not to be shared! So, I want to get them upload A.S.A.P.! I've got a few other projects on the backburner until I do. :)

Only 4 more sets to upload today!  As soon as I do my most treasured duty of responding to ALL of your thoughtful comments. Although, I haven't decided whether or not to kiss you or spank you for them!  :blowkiss

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal