Author Topic: Sims 2 - Sasilias Newport kitchen slaved to Jonesis blanket/Campagne  (Read 5303 times)

linacherie

I've always loved this kitchen, but there aren't many recolors of it, and the ones that do exist never seem to fit my decorating projects.
There are so many styles that would fit this kitchen; country, shabby, beachy etc...  :) If no one's interested I will make some recolors instead, but I thought it was worth asking.

The mesh is here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Sasilia/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/the-newport-kitchen/id/623455/
or here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/tsr/zz-retiredartists/sasilia/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:25:31 AM by linacherie »

Offline hokadk47

Hi Linacherie.

I agree this is a fantastic kitchen, I also love it.

I have looked at slaving it several times, but I never did, since it has a lot of different textures on each object, so it seems a bit difficult to keep the original "spirit" from Sasilia and I didn't have the right skills for remapping.

I don't think SDA Campagne is the right choice for the kitchen, but may be SDA Louisiana will work.....I will look at it, but it will take some time since I am rather busy with my work these days.

Hope that's OK ?

linacherie

Thanks for letting me know. Please don't go through all the trouble if it's to complicated (which it seems to be), I totally understand. There is always recoloring :)
I really love all your slaved objects. They are all a must have  :blowkiss

Offline hokadk47

No worries, I think it is possible - and it is funny to do as well.

I have now opened all the packages and a lot of the kitchen objects use the same texture, so I will investigate a little more and...if nothing else works or I don't get permission from Sasilia...then I can at least slave them so you need to recolor fewer objects.

linacherie

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!  :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal