Author Topic: 2009 Winter Greetings Kitchen  (Read 8984 times)

Offline amythestfenix

2009 Winter Greetings Kitchen
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:54:35 PM »
*If you like the Sims Design Avenue hutch, I now recommend that you download hokhadk47's Faustine Repository Kitchen in her section instead of the hutch recolor offered here.

A holiday kitchen based on my own holiday dishware-Winter Greetings stoneware by Lenox (more matching items found in the Holiday section of this area) featuring recolors of:

buggybooz's Kitchen Basic counter- does buggybooz's Shakerlicious Kitchen shown, (repository to the Kitchen Basic kitchen, so two for the effort of one!)
Sims Design Ave Campagne dresser- does hokadk47's repository SimsDesignAve Campagne kitchen set  @ Sims2Artists
Jonesi's bed blanket- 4 designs shown on hokadk47's repository Campagne set and accessories, repository CTNutmegger tablecloths, and HugeLunatic's repository Panel Valances all @ Sims2Artists
Sims Design Ave Faustine kitchen hutch (PAY, do what you will)
4esf's Cottage Dining cart
Sophisim's Kitchen Shelf from AnnoSims- does hokadk47's repository add-ons @ Sims2Artists
VitaSims free Wood Kitchen Dishrack
Steffor's gift placemats
8-3's SunnyDay umbrella stand from EasterEgg
Destin's TeaforFinn teaset from Simvention
Suza's KitchenClutter utensilcaddy from SimplyStyling
SimsinParis Kitchen 4 cookerhood

Meshes not included, but these are my kitchen standards, so if you like my stuff, it's worth tracking them down now!

My recolors of Lucas's WallPlates from AussieTopEnders can be found here. With her kind permission, I've done a matching wall for phoenixphaerie's MetroSubway tile in charcoal as well.

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 03:30:10 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene

Offline ElfPuddle

Re: Winter Greetings Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:24 PM »
Sophisim's Kitchen Shelf from AnnoSims- does hokadk47's repository add-ons @ Sims2Artists

Yes, I'm bringing up old things. I've searched myself silly and can't find the add-ons.  :beg  Any chance you (or anyone else) could point me the right way? Thanks so much,

Elfie

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:49:28 PM »
Well, I actually don't know where they are, but the meshes can be found in this folder with the VB French Garden stuff. I'm pretty sure they are clearly labled.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:09:00 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 06:21:55 AM »
Don't search anymore -I have only sent them in a mail to Kate because I didn't really finish this set. At that point I couldn't figure out how to change them to decorations instead of a wall hanging.

But actually I have finished them a few weeks ago, so I will upload a new version very soon. The new ones are cloned from decoration items, so they can be put at tables shelfs etc. without using OMSPs. And I have also changed the shelf to have a slot.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 03:02:26 AM »
Thank you both so much!

You are both too kind! (and I'm a lucky girl to have all these wonderful downloads to look forward to on the new computer I'm getting this week!)

:love

*hugs* to you both,

Elfie

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »
I just found this wonderful set, but there is a link to ladden swallow not working. Have you uploaded the wall plates somewhere else ?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 01:34:08 AM »
I don't think so, so I'll put them up as soon as I can get pics.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 09:12:39 AM »
Thank you - they are co cute :love Is that from real china or free fantasy ?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 01:54:25 PM »
The plate images are from real china, I own it and use it every Christmas. I adapted the pattern for any item I couldn't use the real one on due to mapping issues. Since many creators don't always think "I know a recolorist will want to put an image on this part of the mesh", there's usually a mapping issue to work around  :rolleyes:

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »
Yeah, I guess so. It is a very beautiful china set. I am happy that you want to share with us. :realbighug:

Offline BabyS!M

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »
Thank you for this wonderfull set :love, but I habe a question:
The left of steffors gift placemats functioned, you do not have another :beg? Unfortunately I do not find also under the search option with of BPS anything! And sorry for my bad english :(

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »
I fixed the link, BabyS!m!

Offline RKetex

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 08:53:40 PM »
 :thumbup :likeit Somehow I missed these earlier this year.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal