Author Topic: SDA Tsuyu Teapot  (Read 12750 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SDA Tsuyu Teapot
« on: May 19, 2010, 04:07:03 AM »
I adore this little teaset from Sims Design Avenue's Rosee du Matin theme :wub It's fun to recolor and one of my very favorite clutter pieces ever. Probably really high poly, but I don't care since it's never slowed my game down. These pics are from UV Mapper Pro so you can see the detail better, not in-game shots. Some are available in various sets, but I've collected them here. The Green Transferware set and the Sea Life set were made to match enrosadira's fabulous retextures from AnnoSims; if you don't have them already, rush over and look through all the wonderful sets there! I should have three more sets somewhere, but I can't find them  :mad Mesh not included. Get it HERE. More recolors of this item can be found in Kitchen Clutter By Pattern.

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 01:04:23 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha, ElfPuddle

Offline Lisfyre

Re: SDA Tsuyu Teapot
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
OH KATE!!!!!!!!!   :OMG :likeit  Gorgeous recolours :)   ~~eyes Issy~~  bet she's the first one to grab it  :hysterical
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »
WOW :love :love :love :love

This is really adorable :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10:

Thank you for sharing with us.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
  • I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »
I might not be the first, but I have grabbed quick!

Thank you so much Kate these are amazing! I have already moved them into my "essentials" folder, the only one that I never remove from my game!

My favorite is the third pic down, the green one.... scrumptious!!!
Resident SimsDesignAvenue Addict

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 11:17:38 PM »
Those are gorgeous - I can't wait to see them in game! Thank you for sharing :D

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:30:03 PM »

I actually own a set of china in that pattern- Villeroy and Boch Geranium. I bought them when I was stationed in Germany as a young lieutenant in the Air Force, and have promised my daughter that she may have them when she has her first house.

rgdyanne

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 05:32:40 PM »
Gorgeous recolors, Kate! What a cute "clutter" set, too!

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 10:51:25 PM »

I actually own a set of china in that pattern- Villeroy and Boch Geranium. I bought them when I was stationed in Germany as a young lieutenant in the Air Force, and have promised my daughter that she may have them when she has her first house.

Do you know, I thought I recognised it! I have always like that pattern and Villeroy and Boch in general!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 04:19:12 PM »
I didn't recognize the pattern but I do love Villeroy and Boch too.  I think you know that I'm a boring kinda person and in my "salad" (about a hundred years go) days I was really afraid of the bold patterns they have... still am to a point and the china pattern I got was a very plain one.  The Platinum pattern is what I got, it's very plain.  Just a platinum band on the outside rim.  I forget who made it as my china set is sitting in storage since we sold the condo and our little apartment can hold much.  German porcelain.  That's why I love your recolours guys ;)  And that's why, I'm not a very creative person and couldn't do all you guys do :)  hehe
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »
Was your german china a Rosenthal by any chance? They had a famous dinner ware line with a platinum bland

Offline altanna

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
 :wub :likeit

Had to have this. I, like my dear Issy, have an "essentials" folder, and the stuff inside of it STAYS in my game, no matter what.

I love the Sea Life recolor the dishes, etc, and use it all the time.

Thanks for this, Kate. :-)

Deb

Offline simlily

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 11:33:59 PM »
 :wacko, OMG I'm crazy about these! THANKS

Offline NanaWildflowers

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 03:14:22 AM »
Sorry to bump up this very old post but WCIF the mesh for this set please? I can't find the original creator's site.
Thank you.

Offline Mapat

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 02:59:39 PM »
:flowers
I just checked and it is in this huge post:

http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?topic=27723.0

(Villa Rosée Du Matin - Set Tsuyu)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »
Thank you, Mapat for helping! I've attached the direct link for the mesh now to the first post. There are more recolors of this teapot in my section on Kitchen Clutter by Pattern as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal