Author Topic: 2010 Winter Holiday Gift 9- Christmas Cabin BR: Good Tidings  (Read 8243 times)

Online amythestfenix

2010 Winter Holiday Gift 9- Christmas Cabin BR: Good Tidings
« on: December 23, 2010, 04:21:46 PM »
 Here we have the red and green version of the Blue Christmas cabin set I did for Winter Gift 8. It's the Parsimonious Winterwood bed and endtable in a dark wood texture with my Good Tidings coordinates.

Anye at Black Pearl (and Cherryblossom Sims) made me a fantastic chair mesh and gave permission for Helle to slave it to Jonesi's blanket and the SDA Campagne dresser. Helle made a great pouf for it as well AND also made versions slaved to the Solids Lamp. So those are in this set as well. To add even MOAR wonderful goodness, Helle made her own great chair mesh (slaved for Solids and Jonesi's blanket) which just fits Betsy4Arts's great new blanket-and-pillow mesh from her Advent Calendar Day 4. So Betsy's mesh got recolored, too. Helle's chair is the green one in the pic and is included because she's shared it now :)

I had to have some small tables, so I have Sophisim's adorable little round table from Anno Sims and Betsy4Arts's cute country table from her Advent Calendar Day1. There's also a recolor of the Base Game tapestry, SIMcredible's new CallingStars bedcover, and Mummysim's Laura bed blanket2 from BlackPearl. Finally, more Winterwood- the deco shelf (needs AL) from the Living Room set and the mirror from the Dining Room.

Meshes are all included except for the Calling Stars bedcover thanks to the generous policies of the creators.

DL
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 03:20:20 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene

Offline RKetex

Re: Winter Holiday Gift 9
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:12:24 AM »
 :likeit Very nice, indeed.  :yes

Offline hokadk47

Re: Winter Holiday Gift 9
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 07:39:12 AM »
Thank you very much - it is nice and cosy :realbighug:

Alma70