Author Topic: Satinistic Loveseats for Lightheart's Birthday  (Read 12121 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Satinistic Loveseats for Lightheart's Birthday
« on: May 30, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
It's Betsy's birthday again this year, which always prompts me to do something Maxis. So this year I've done my favorite base game item, the Satinistic loveseat, in all 98 linen colors. Now every starter home can have one!

DL

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 07:01:12 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, croi

Offline thegranddewru

Re: Satinistic Loveseats for Lightheart's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
Neat, it's great to have nice recolors of this. :)

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:49:53 PM »
Am I nutty, or did I see add-ons for this loveseat someplace? Grrrr....my brain doesn't want to work. The new neighbors upstairs are making SO MUCH NOISE and don't discipline their children -- who run absolutely wild and screaming through the apartment.

I'm surprised I can remember my name. :-(

Have to find those add-ons.....thanks for the recolors Kate, and happy birthday Lightheart!!!!

Deb :thx :grouphug

PS: So of course when I go to download, Kate already has the add-ons here. Thanks Kate!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:53:49 PM by altanna »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
CTNutmegger @ N99ForumPaks did a set (they're in the DL folder with this set) of chair, sofa, and ottoman and Mutske at T$R did a bigger set.

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
Wow, these are great. Such a nice texture.

Offline Lightheart

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
Two years is a long time to say "Thank You, Kate!" It's also against my principles to bump an old thread, but this must be done now!

2011 was a frustrating year for me, both in real life, and with my simming. I was trying to love the Sims 3, and (in fact) still enjoy the Sims Crossings forum. But since they've gone totally 3 and dropped the Sims 2 board, I've had little sense of community in my game play and sharing things like walls, houses and stories!

I've never stopped lurking here, though, so I can't imagine how I missed seeing this birthday present! Please forgive me -- I'm grabbing these great old cheap sofas right away!

:thx :blowkiss, Betsy
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal