Author Topic: 2012 Winter Holiday Gift 1- Buggybooz Aurore Bedroom: Dark Walnut  (Read 7940 times)

Offline amythestfenix

It's the beginning of the holiday season, so I'll be posting holiday gifts (although nothing as organized as an advent calendar  :) ). The first offering is the beautiful Aurore bedroom by Buggybooz in a lovely dark walnut, with cushions in cardinal red linen. The armoire has wood doors as well as the red ones. Shown with HugeLunatic's great gingham bedding and my matching coordinates (posted here).

Buggy's meshes not included, get them here. Check out all of her other wonderful things here.

DL
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:58:32 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle, membears

Offline shastakiss

Re: Buggybooz Aurore Bedroom: Dark Walnut
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 01:56:28 PM »
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shade of red! And it's always great to have beautiful recolors of BuggyBooz' beautiful pieces :love Thank you!

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »
Thank you, shasta! This is cardinal, and it's my favorite of all the reds I use  :wub  I'm also doing a lot of things in this dark walnut as I needed a rich dark wood.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:56:34 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline makabaer

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »
It looks beautiful!! I'm so looking forward to those red/gingham coordinates, they will be perfect for my country neighborhood :-)  :thx

Offline ChrisaL27

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »
Woot Woot...This is great!!! :likeit I love it!!! Thanks!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal