Author Topic: SDA Louisiana recolor - Old Cedar  (Read 19254 times)

Offline hokadk47

SDA Louisiana recolor - Old Cedar
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:21:01 PM »
Old SDA Louisiana recolor, I never uploaded before. Since it was now requested by TeeInVa I think I will share with all of you.

This set includes recols for all wood parts of my slaved Louisiana objects and SDA Campagne and SDA Mymetis objects as well.

DL

You will need these original SDA meshes:
• SDA Lousiana Armoire, Bathroom Sink, and Kitchen Counter GM
• SDA Campagne Dresser GM

Find all my slaved SDA Louisiana objects here
Find all my svaved SDA Campagne and Mymetis objects here

Thanks to Sims Design Avenue for the wonderful Louisiana meshes.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 06:25:34 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, ElfPuddle, Balouchati, caravirt, Alawren, TeeInVa, lucigoose

Offline TeeInVa

Re: SDA Louisiana recolor - Old Cedar
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 07:31:32 PM »
Incredibly awesome!   :D  :thx

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 07:07:14 AM »
Thank you so much  :love

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 03:11:43 PM »
   :wacko  too many downloads, I think my brains have gone all sqwooshy because I STILL cannot locate the flat to the wall upper glass cabinet in my catalog...I keep seeing this 'must have' item in your bathrooms and bedrooms and kitchens but I can't find it  anywhere in my catalog or collection folders  :cry

The only upper cabinet to this set with glass and those adorable little cross bars I can find in my game catalog is the corner cabinet....if you have an idea, please tell me what I am miiiissess-ing   ???

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 05:05:15 PM »
I am not sure exactly which one you mean - could you show a picture ?

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 12:09:25 PM »
all apologies for taking so long to reply  :flowers

Hokadk47 - No, lol   tehehe   I cannot share a picture other than the one you have...but if you look at your picture above, I am referencing the small upper cabinet.  Over the sink (w/add'l drawer piece) and over the stove (with and above the stove hood) etc...

In my catalog, the only short, upper cabinet with glass doors is the corner piece. It is EXACTLY the same cabinet, but it is ONLY the corner piece...Yes, I have other short upper cabinets,  but I want THIS one...I've seen pictures using this small upper cabinet (NOT the corner piece) in the bathroom, in the bedroom etc and I absolutely LOVE it!  but I cannot play with it because I cannot find it   :cry  Sooooo Sad, hehehe 

Is this a separate mesh I may be missing?  if you could let me know the name of the mesh for that piece I can search my folder(ssssssss) ORrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe I have a conflicting piece...?

it probably doesn't even matter at this point because for the past 2 weeks my graphics card/driver/blasteddammmedwhatever is crashing about every 15 mins, meaning I get to go in, yay!, change a wallpaper, yay! add a flower pot, yay! browse floor tile and BAM! sunnofadammit! locked up aaaaaand Blue Screen

But, you know, I need it anyway  :D

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 12:09:49 PM »
Hi.

I guess you are missing a set then - have you downloaded my Newport set ?
This is the set containing most of the cabinets with the cross in front. The one with drawers below does not exist, it is the short one combined with the small drawers - you will need Apartment Life to make that work.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards, Helle

The following users thanked this post: TeeInVa

Offline TeeInVa

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 02:15:46 PM »
OMG, you must be psychic! or maybe I am, hehehe   :crazy
Just downloaded the Newport set hope that fixes it and my graphics card behaves itself today
Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal