Author Topic: Build - Stairs - Modular  (Read 15156 times)

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
Build - Stairs - Modular
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
I've been looking for all the modular stairs - I'm assuming that we're not replacing them in our defaults, but what I am going to do is make them in our woods and metals using Numenor's and Huge Lunatic's modular stairs that don't need scriptorium.

There is one stair model that is missing - That is Steadfast Stairs from the Base Game.  It is very similiar to the Chic stairs, but not the same. It's different on the railing - the stair steps are the same as the Chic stairs are the same of the Deck stairs.

Is there a 'how to make EA stairs recolourable tutorial' for me to make the stairs recolourable or can we beg Lunie to do one more? Or do we ignore the Steadfast Stairs?

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Build - Stairs - Modular
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »
I didn't do those as I thought the mesh was the same as the chic.  Now that I see them next to each other, I can tell they are different.

I will add this to my list.  At the moment I'm trying to get the BV ones recolorable, just having issues with the railings.

The following users thanked this post: Karlene

Offline celebkiriedhel

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 11:52:55 PM »
That sounds good to me! :) :thx

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 01:03:07 AM »
Wake up sleepy thread! I was wondering if Lunie had maybe done this and just needed a tiny nudge to upload it? If you haven't even touched it then never mind, I'll come wake this thread up again like in 344 days  tehehe

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:47:10 AM »
I...think I need more than a tiny nudge! :D
* HugeLunatic totally forgot...

I'll pull the files now and plop them onto my desktop, as that is my to-do list. lol

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:41:34 AM »
 :wub Ah thank you! You're my favorite stair-recolorability-adding creator! I actually made the tiniest effort at doing these myself but failed (WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE SURPRISE). I do not recommend using anything else in the file except for extracting the MMATs, I'm almost positive I got those right. It might save you a little time

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p49cy1o8dqm538b/steadfaststairs_recolorable.package

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:00:11 PM »
Okay, done!  And I did the country ones too.

Uploaded to MTS for compleness.  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523685

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 03:28:14 PM »
Whoa that was fast! Like I would think this was the kind of thing that required like several days of mental preparation before you even felt ready to do and then when you did get to work you needed the house all to yourself and the phone off the hook and you had to eat a lot of carbs because it REQUIRED YOUR COMPLETE ATTENTION AND ALL YOUR ENERGY ha ha ha I'm so happy you're so smart!!!
Thank you  :blowkiss

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 07:48:14 PM »
House to myself - Check!
Carbs - Um...not
Caffeine - Check!

Also uploaded a hider at MTS for the non-recolorable duplicates of the recolorable stairs.

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
I didn't really know what you meant about the hider but now NOW I SEE!!!! I've had to attach a seatbelt to my desk chair because this hider thingy you made has made me so happy I'm FLOATING! Like Willy Wonka fizzy lifting drinks floating
 :omg

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM »
:wub
i.luv.u

Offline celebkiriedhel

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 08:46:54 AM »
 :thx :thx :thx :likeit

Recolouring tonight. :D