Community & Social > Objects

Decorative Towels - Slaved to K&B Towel Caddy Plus

(1/5) > >>

Ndainye:
Please be nice this is the first time I've really attempted any type of mesh manipulation.   I have been wanting a small set of decorative towels to match the K&B towels and multiple recolors of those same items.  I got to looking at the actual K&B towels, and was going to make a request of the lovely people here; for someone to separate them from the shelf and slave them.  But, then I decided that it might just be something I could do myself.  So I did.  Thank you Gayle for the slaving tutorial!

I extracted one of the small piles of towels from this K&B shelf and made it into a stand alone decorative object. 

I then slaved the towels back to the original object so that it will pull textures and recolors.

I've gotten so much enjoyment from everything that I've downloaded from here.  I wanted to offer these in case someone else finds them useful.  Will require Kitchens and Bath.

Download

HugeLunatic:
ooo, very nice!  More clutter! :)  And amythestfenix has lots of recolors of that shelf too!  I will download tomorrow when I am on my game pc.

Issy:
They are lovely!  :likeit

ty

gayle_afcb:
Oh well done!!

I am really pleased the cloning tut helped you and lovely to see the results of your hard work  :yes :))

hokadk47:
Thank you very much :likeit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version