Author Topic: Sunni Sims Bed Ruffle - Bedding Match  (Read 22196 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Sunni Sims Bed Ruffle - Bedding Match
« on: March 22, 2009, 12:51:07 AM »
sunnisims bed ruffle a slave to all Maxis and custom bedding.

Double

Single

Download
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:07:31 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Nyx1961

Re: Sunni Sims Bed Ruffle - Bedding Match
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:03 AM »
Lunie, have I told you lately that I love you?  :blowkiss These are terrific!  :love Thanks so much!  :flowers

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 05:32:43 AM »
You've done it again :wub  Another wish fulfilled without even really asking  :realbighug: Now I'll only do the ruffles I want to contrast or have a border or whatever and since I have default solid bedding, there will be a lot that will just match that way! BTW, I've been making bedding today, so after I've tested it, I'll load some more up to the grab bag link if you'd like to take a look!

I already added some recolors of the LifeStories Shakely dining chair.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »
Your welcome!  This does look best on solids and vertical stripes.  I showed how it looks with the plaid, and there is some stretching.  But the original seems to have some too.

gayle_afcb

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »
Oh Lunie what a great job with these  :love

They look great  :happy: :happy: :happy:

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »
I was so excited, I had to go through every bedding I had to look at it with the new ruffle (see, pretty OCD huh?) and I want to tell you that I think you did a GREAT job on the mapping! All mappings have trade-offs and I think you chose the right ones  :flowers  Almost every bedding looks really, really good and the few others look perfectly fine. Small-scale prints tend to look "lighter" in color when made smaller, so I have some that have that happen. The stretching is hardly noticeable at all. Best of all, from my point of view, is that all the bedding I have that didn't have a ruffle now has one that looks lovely with it!

Between your ruffles, Gayle's blanket, and Anne's pillows, my sims will now have the finest of sleeping environments!  :perfect10:

Of course, the downside of this "parade of beddings" is that I noticed flaws (mostly in older beddings, but still) in some of my beddings that I should really fix  :cry

gayle_afcb

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
Do you know what Kate - I never fix old stuff of mine.  The reason being when a set I am working on is not going to plan and I end up getting frustrated etc and ready to throw the towel in I go and look at my old work to remind myself I am getting better and it often spurs me on to continue battling with whatever I am battling with!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 03:58:28 PM »
I know what you mean, Gayle. Sometimes when I'm looking at a set that just won't come together and looks really dull, I do look back at things I made (which I was really happy with when I made them) and think, "Wow, I really have improved a lot!" and it does really help.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »
Very glad your happy with it. :)  I have found not all bedding looks good on the bed skirts anyways.  No matter what the mapping.  When I map I choose 2-3 different beddings, one is the bear quilted one from BV.  It shows flaws quite well. :D

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
Thank you Lunie!!!  These are perfect.  Now I can use the ruffles and not be afraid that they won't match!!  I love these.  Thanks hun. :love
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

rhondacathey

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 01:02:38 AM »

:clap  :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thank you so much Lunie!! This was so much needed!!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 01:03:10 AM »
Your welcome! :)

Poisonsilvi

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »
Just awesome hon !  :clap  :happy:  I so wanted bed ruffles as a slave to Maxis beddings for so long already !

Thank you, thank you, thank you !  :love

Jonesi

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »
Really good idea, thank you!

Cynarra

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »
These are awesome!  Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal