Author Topic: 2019 Winter Holiday Gift 4-Cassandre Xmas 2010 Stockings  (Read 2187 times)

Offline amythestfenix

2019 Winter Holiday Gift 4-Cassandre Xmas 2010 Stockings
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:40:40 PM »
Today's gift is four recolors of Cassandre's Xmas 2010 Stockings.

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
These meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies and they have probably been changed in some way! These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them.

I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT (I like less shine and want all items of a type to match) and I usually enable transparency, make quarter-tile enabled, re-categorize, possibly price change or add shiftability, and change catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game.

If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:26:07 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, Kim, PenelopeT

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal