Author Topic: Donation process  (Read 6483 times)

Offline Carmellia1

Donation process
« on: December 31, 2012, 07:28:54 AM »
Greetings,  I made a donation a few days ago but I have not received word from the site that it has been received.  (It wasn't a mammoth donation, just what I could give).  I tried clicking on an administrator name but of course I got the error message informing me I could not just see ANYONE's profile.  I recently had a problem with my e-mail but its fine now.  I made the donation with paypal.  So my questions are:  are we notified that our donation was received?  Was there something else I needed to do?  If anyone can assist me with this I'd appreciate it.  I don't know where else to put this post since I havent been able to locate the "contact us" button and I thought I used it before.

Thanks a million  : )

Offline Carmellia1

Re: Donation process
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 07:38:40 AM »
Oh and I understand if response time is slow because of the holidays.  Just want to make sure my contribution was received.  Some sites have an automatic confirmation.  Anyway  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 04:23:51 PM »
Thanks for wanting to donate!  I have received no donation with the email attached to your account.  If your paypal account email is different, then you'll have to let me know what it is before I can verify your payment was received.  But paypal should have sent you a confirmation that a donation was sent to my paypal account (hugelunatic).

Offline Carmellia1

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 01:03:36 AM »
Aah yes I see it on the receipt now.  I didnt realize I registered with an account I use when Im at work, (it's easier to access- Tamika565).  Thanks so much for your response.  Hope you have a happy new year! 

Offline Carmellia1

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 01:05:44 AM »
The e-mail I used was under melodydunn.  Thanks again

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 04:31:38 AM »
aha!  Yep, that donation was received.  Thanks for donating!

I hope you enjoy the site and all its goodies.   :blowkiss

Offline Carmellia1

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 05:25:30 AM »
Yes thanks, You guys are great!!  Happy New Year!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal