Author Topic: Tamarind Bedroom  (Read 29497 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Tamarind Bedroom
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 03:50:38 PM »
Sorry, I haven't posted sooner, real life is keeping me very busy  o.O I've always loved this set and am thrilled it's been updated  :love

Moune, SimVeggie passed away several years ago- I think it may have been cancer. OM from Avalon/JuniperSun would know, they were working together around the time. She was a lovely and generous person who always gave permission to post her recolors so I feel positive that she would be happy to know that people were still enjoying them!

Offline Moune

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
Oh my, I didn't realize that SimVeggie had passed away.  :erm That's really sad, because she was indeed a very kind and generous person and I always loved what she did to all kinds of greenery and flowers.

I'm glad I could put up these recolors to keep up the memory of her.

Offline dseiwell

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 05:15:12 PM »
How do you get a pillow in the middle of the bed-the red one in first pic? I can only get them left or right.

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 03:25:05 AM »
DSEIWELL,

On an OMSP with quarter-tile on if you have apartment life is one way of doing it - my guess is that the pillow mesh is also set up with the little pillow in the middle and it's 3 pillows.

Offline Moune

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 11:34:55 AM »
I'm sorry that I wasn't around to answer this question, and thanks for standing in, Kiri.  :)

Actually, these pillows come in two different versions. One in seating height (sofas and chairs) and one in bed height. If you use the one in bed height all you need to do is use 'boolprop snapObjectsToGrid false' and place the pillow in the middle of the bed - or where ever else you want it.

I hope this helps.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal