Author Topic: Angkor Living  (Read 15098 times)

Offline Moune

Angkor Living
« on: October 27, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »
Angkor Living

This set contains: Sofa (MASTER), loveseat, armchair, large coffee table (MASTER), small coffee table, end table, floor lamp and painting – all with a number of recolors. Find and download it all in the posts below. .

To start off with here is the collection file:

Download Angkor Living Collection File

* No EP required.

* All objects in this set are low poly and should not create any problems - even for very old or slow systems. See exact poly count for each mesh below.

* All meshes come in a number of recolors. Here's what some of them look like:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE

For anybody who knows of other recolors of this set, please feel free to post a link to them in this thread.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

Offline Moune

Re: Angkor Living
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:02 PM »
Meshes

Seating
You MUST have the sofa in your game to make the loveseat and the armchair work.
Poly counts: Sofa - 645 per tile. Loveseat – 715 per tile. Armchair - 768 per tile.

Download Seating

Tables
You MUST have the large coffee table in your game to make the other tables work.
Poly counts: Large coffee table – 330 per tile. Small coffee table – 616 per tile. End table - 616 per tile.

Download Tables

Floor lamp
Poly count - 1036 per tile.

Download Floor lamp

Painting
Poly count - 72 per tile.

Download Painting

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:12:44 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, gosia3xl

Offline Moune

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
Recolors - Seating

Download Seating Recolors
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:13:10 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »
Recolors - Tables

Download Table Recolors

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:13:31 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:59 PM »
Recolors – Floor lamp

Download Floor lamp Recolors
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:13:52 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
Recolors – Painting

Download Painting Recolors

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:14:09 PM by Moune »

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 07:01:58 AM »
This is seriously gorgeous!! :wub

Offline altanna

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
I have to agree!!! This room is quite lovely.

To anyone recoloring....BLUE PLEASE!!!     :D :D :D

Oh come on, like I would ask for any other color? And yes, Moune's blue is wonderful, but there must be more.... :love :woot :thumbup

In fact, seriously, don't you think the cushions would look wonderful in a lot of Kate's different bed blankets? Like the Ecclectic set?  tehehe tehehe

Deb
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:23:33 PM by altanna »

Offline SnarkyShark

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »
Very cool set, Moune.
As long as you throw a little credit in my direction, you can feel free to do whatever you want with my stuff. No paysites.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 11:49:43 PM »
In fact, seriously, don't you think the cushions would look wonderful in a lot of Kate's different bed blankets? Like the Ecclectic set?  tehehe tehehe
Deb

I do think this is a great set (ALL Moune's sets are great  :flowers) and there's now a blue Eclectic Garden recolor here.

Offline Moune

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 04:56:58 PM »
Thank you very much for all your kind comments. I'm really glad you like the set. It is one of my personal favourites. :)

And do go and grab Kate's blue recolor in the post above. I personally think it is much better than the one I made.  :love

Offline altanna

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 06:26:46 PM »
I seriously hate to appear as though I'm begging -- but when I am, I will be up front about it.

I was just thinking here, that being able to swap out the cushions for decorating purposes would be great, and because Kate has so many lovely bed blankets -- and Helle too -- that it would be wonderful to be able to use some of those colors on these cushions. That was really where I was going with this. I could just see in my head all of the wonderful possibilities. :-)

Moune, thank so much for creating this set, and Kate, for picking up the flag I drop and taking it even further than I'd dreamed. :-)

No wonder I love it here and never leave.  :realbighug: :realbighug: :realbighug:

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »
Deb, I think you are asking to have the sofa slaved to jonesi's blanket. That can't be done and keep the lovely variety of multi-print pillows on the sofa. I have done an invisible recolor of the pillows which will allow you to use other jonesi-slaved pillows with the sofa if you like. I'll go post it with my new recolors.

More recolors of the sofa can be had here. Coffee tables in Maxis-match woods here. Paintings coming soon.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:37:20 PM by amythestfenix »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal