Author Topic: SDA Louisiana recolor - Nautic Oak  (Read 14373 times)

Offline hokadk47

SDA Louisiana recolor - Nautic Oak
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »
2011.01.29 - fixed links
New SDA Louisiana recolor inspired by old ships wood....

This set includes recols to recolor all wood parts of all my slaved Louisiana objects and SDA Campagne objects as well. Also included 7 recols of Jonesi Bedblanket and 1 bedding.

Ingame shots:

Some of the fabrics:

Download my Louisiana Nautic Oak recolors here and the Jonesi Bed Blanket recolors here

Download my slaved SDA Louisiana objects here

You will need these original SDA meshes:
� SDA Lousiana Armoire, Bathroom Sink, and Kitchen Counter - get the meshes here
� SDA Campagne Dresser - get the meshes here

Thanks to Sims Design Avenue for the wonderful Louisiana meshes and to Jonesi for her Bed Blanket.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:32:28 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, membears

lovejoyriteia

Re: SDA Louisiana recolor - Nautic Oak
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »
Ooh, awesome!  :likeit  :realbighug:

dadebabe09

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:46:18 AM »
lovejoyriteia - love the set, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction to the knife rack.  I love it!  In fact, I love all the clutter in the kitchen.  Your Lousiana recolor kitchen is decorated so nicely!  Great job.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 10:07:56 AM »
This is lovely! Such a a great warm wood tone to contrast with the cool gray blues  :love I'm not sure I have the slaved 4esf cottage kitchen cart though (and I want it!) Uh...I think it's the cottage kitchen cart with the wheels...which post is it in?

Offline altanna

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 11:05:43 AM »
 :realbighug: :likeit :realbighug:

Deb likes!!!!!

Deb

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »
lovejoyriteia - love the set, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction to the knife rack.  I love it!  In fact, I love all the clutter in the kitchen.  Your Lousiana recolor kitchen is decorated so nicely!  Great job.

Glad you all like it.

Kniferack is here

Kate, I haven't uploaded the cart yet. I made it some months ago together with the table and the chair from same set. But I always forgot to make pics.....I will try to speed up a bit.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline juicyjudith

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
 :realbighug: plus a big thankyou, I love it, judith.

lovejoyriteia

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »
Kate, I haven't uploaded the cart yet. I made it some months ago together with the table and the chair from same set. But I always forgot to make pics.....I will try to speed up a bit.

Kind regards, Helle

Yay, can't wait!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 11:21:02 AM »

Oh, I do this too, all of the time- I make something because I need it, and don't get it posted because it needs pics and then I forget that I haven't posted it and... I'm happy to know that not only is there a cart, there's a table and chair too! I really like that set  :love

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »
Link to 4esf cottage dining slaved set.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline wawa180859

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 08:48:36 PM »
Nice work Helle.  I'll have to nap them when I get home from work later.  I've been wanting to do some medieval stuff with SDA's stuff, but I've been in mourning.  (Lost my two cats within 2 weeks of each other.  Mother and son -- 18 &16.)

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »
Thank you very much. 

Loosing pets is always hard, almost like a very good friend. I don't have any pets anymore - too little sparetime - but you should really go and get some new ones:love

Kind regards, Helle

farideh

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »
I love this set. Very nice work. Beautiful.  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

dadebabe09

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 06:50:29 PM »

Glad you all like it.

Kniferack is here

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.  BTW:  Did I get your name wrong?  I am so sorry.  I must have been somewhere else at the time.  Thanks again.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »
You're welcome

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal