Author Topic: Mesh replacements  (Read 14078 times)

Offline Gwenke

Mesh replacements
« on: August 02, 2014, 01:24:07 AM »
THIS POST CONTAINS ONLY MESHES. YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOLOURS FROM THE LINKED SITES IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM.

I'm rather particular about Maxis-size outfit meshes having all morphs and conforming to my nude defaults*. So I often make replacement meshes for outfits I like. Here are three.
Thanks to all creators involved for their generous policies.

1. This wonderful halterneck swimsuit by MDPthatsme originally came with with sexyfeet and no morphs. My mesh replacement has block feet and fat and preg morphs, with some extra vertices in the tummy region to make the pregnant belly smoother. It will use the original recolours but the name of the mesh is different: please delete MDP_MESH16_HalterSwim_AF.package and use mine instead.
Original mesh and the _REQUIRED_ recolour files are here.
Download

2. I loved the outfit Veranka converted, but it did not really conform to the Maxis bodyshape and it might not have had a pregnant morph. I've tweaked both the AF and TF meshes and added a preg morph to both. The mesh has been renamed to remove spaces and square brackets - please delete [Veranka] Cuffed Pants Slouchy Top AF 3t2 MESH.package and [Veranka] Cuffed Pants Slouchy Top TF 3t2 MESH.package and use mine.
Original mesh and the _REQUIRED_ recolour files are here.
Download

3. This nice shirt converted from TS3 by Keoni, separated by Bunhead and age converted by Trapping had a rather big gap between the collar and the neck, and the arm and chest regions were off the normal Maxis shape. I've fixed the TF and EF meshes, tweaked the fat morphs and added a preg morph to the TF mesh. Mesh names have not been changed, allow the new ones to override the originals.
Original mesh and the _REQUIRED_  recolour files are here. Recolours by Mike2xx are here.
Download

*(block feet; no wasp waist; no huge butt and boobs on the fat morph but a little bigger tummy + thicker upper arms and thighs; preg morph to conform to Bloom's bigger rounder pregnancy belly; elder women wear a bra under most clothes; AF, TF and AM meshes must have preg morphs; ts3-to-ts2 conversions should not have gaps between the outfit and the skin).
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 10:05:08 AM by Gwenke »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic

Offline SandyS

Re: Mesh replacements
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 01:28:14 PM »
Looks great, thank you for sharing!  :)

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic

Offline shastakiss

Re: Mesh replacements
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 04:02:16 AM »
Oh your list of what you prefer in meshes was really interesting and I agree with them :) Thank you for these edits and tweaks, they look great!

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, Gwenke

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal