Author Topic: OFB - Euro Modular Stairs - Recolorable  (Read 12128 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

OFB - Euro Modular Stairs - Recolorable
« on: August 21, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »
So these stairs are perfect matches, imo, to the M&G Second Empire.   I've been hoarding them awhile (others too) as I was trying to recolor them.

:here: In game the recolorable ones are the WHITE ONES!  

:OFB Required

No script required, these will override the white stairs.  If you no longer want them recolorable, just delete my file.  If you build a house with these in the house and share the house, any downloader who doesn't have my recolorable stairs will just have them replaced with the original white ones.

Ignore the ugly Magenta recolor.  I was attempting to match the M&G windows/doors.  So hopefully someone else with more patience and talent will give me the same colors on these as the doors/windows.

To Use:
  • Place stairs normally
  • Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.

DL
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:07:42 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Laurie

Re: OFB Euro Modular Stairs - Recolorable
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
Thank you so much Lunie!!!! :realbighug:

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »
Lunie, did you want the M&G Empire colors on the Euro build stuff? I'm actually working on Euro build at the moment, so these stairs are awesome AND timely  :wub

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
Anything and everything?  :)  The door in the back side of the screenshot is what recolors I would really like.  But I really like these stairs, just not the limited colors.

If you need any help to create fence recolors, let me know and I can whip up a quick hot-to.  Textures should be identical to the stairs so it's usually super easy to do.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »
I'm doing maxis wood now, but I'll add the M&G colors next. I like this set a lot, too- except for aqua with the white which has very limited use in my world. White needs to match with something more neutral for ease of use.

Offline hokadk47

Re: OFB - Euro Modular Stairs - Recolorable
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 09:30:12 AM »
 :perfect10:

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »
 :OMG :likeit

Well done as usual Lunie!!  :thumbup
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 12:07:45 AM »
Now I just want to throw myself down a flight of euro modular stairs just to make sure I'm not dreaming :w00t Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:48:11 AM by shastakiss »

Cynarra

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »
These are awesome!  I kind of wish the M&G build stuff had turquoise and the other OFB Euro colors to match the ingame stairs.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal