Author Topic: Sims2Luxe Mundy  (Read 4058 times)

Offline diputsinva

Sims2Luxe Mundy
« on: February 12, 2016, 04:22:32 PM »
Hi all,
This is my first time doing a request for anything...even all those years ago at Bella's site I never requested anything, but I have to now.  One of my favorite sets for Sims2 is the Mundy set.  Years ago I remember Lynn had recolored it to white for her own use and I never could find anyone who had posted a white (or any color for that matter) recolor. 
If someone would be willing to do this recolor I would appreciate it more than you know.  Like i said, i hate asking for anything, but I love that set.
Thanks (just in case)
Elizabeth

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Sims2Luxe Mundy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 01:01:57 PM »
I don't mind doing requests, so feel free to ask! I also recolor a lot more things that don't get posted due to laziness or lack of time. I may have a white recolor of that set around. Do you want the wood and the metal to both be white?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 07:05:45 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »
Hey Kate....if you ever did this set in white, wood & metal, or just wood, I would be seriously interested. If you have recolors of the cushions, seating or whatever, that would be awesome. This set was never a favorite, buy in white -- I see possibilities!   Deb   :hug :hug :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »
I decided that I didn't actually like most of the pieces of this set that much, so I'm not sure where all the old stuff I did with it ended up. I think I might have some nursery or bath stuff somewhere, so I'll see if I can find it. Maybe something can be done with it, now that my skills have improved  :flowers

The following users thanked this post: altanna

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal