Author Topic: Basic Wall Superset 15: Vintage Specials  (Read 5550 times)

Offline StephSim

Basic Wall Superset 15: Vintage Specials
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Set 15 of the Basic Wall Superset
Vintage Collection Set VI: 62 Vintage Walls

Sets 10 - 15 include Vintage Print Textured Walls. Sets 10 - 14 are small sets of 8 Walls arranged by colour. Set 15 is a "Special" collection of 40 Vintage Print Walls in several small sets.

I tend to use many of the Vintage Walls in this collection as accent walls. As a result, a few of the floral textures may be a bit exaggerated to cover entire rooms with. However, Set 15 also contains 22 modified floral print Vintage wallpaper textures (as suggesed by Leefish). The 22 modified textures do not replace the originals, but I wanted to include them as they are in subdued tones and/or smaller scale for those of you who prefer them. After all, variety is indeed the spice of life! :)

Set 15 contains 40 Vintage Print Walls in 10 subsets. Each subset has 4 styles, including a plain wall, a two section fabric panel wall, a wall with double moulding (top and bottom) and a wall with a half wood panel. The walls come in a variety of colours and patterns. Five of the ten sets have white moulding/frames and the other half have brown moulding/frames. Each wall costs 11 simoleons and can be found in the Wallpaper Section.

There is also a collection of 22 Leefish Vintage Walls, inspired by suggestions made by Leefish. I created a few more subdued hues and smaller scaled floral walls using several walls in the set. I did not want to replace the originals, so I will share these alternative versions as well.

Here are a few preview images!

Comparison Images Between Vintage Originals and Leefish Vintage Walls

THE DOWNLOADS
There are 6 files available for download in two different sets: The "Vintage Special" and the "Leefish" (inspired) Vintage Set. Both sets have 3 available zips; the textures and 2 different collection file zips. So, grab one or both Textures ZIPS and the respective Collection File Zips you will need.

Download Portal Option One - Mediafire
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special Textures
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special COLLECTION FILE - PREPETS
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special COLLECTION FILE - PETSandBEYOND

Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage Textures
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage COLLECTION FILE - PREPETS
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage COLLECTION FILE - PETSandBEYOND

Alternative Download Portal Two - Box
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special Textures
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special COLLECTION FILE - PREPETS
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 Vintage Special COLLECTION FILE - PETSandBEYOND

Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage Textures
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage COLLECTION FILE - PREPETS
Basic Wall Superset: Set 15 "LEEFISH" Vintage COLLECTION FILE - PETSandBEYOND

Enjoy the downloads and ALL Feedback welcomed! :)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:19:20 PM by StephSim »

The following users thanked this post: Savannah1994

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal