Author Topic: SDA Art Deco Living Room (Salon)  (Read 11788 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SDA Art Deco Living Room (Salon)
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:12:35 PM »
I've redone the SDA Art Deco Living Room (Salon) set so it will have all the matching textures from the Study, Grand Salon, and Dining Room sets. In addition, I've repositoried most of the pieces so the recolors will take up less downloads space and changed the TXMTs so that recolors will be consistent. The main mesh for the set is the 2-tile sofa from the Ballroom Set. I think it's better to have one main mesh from a different set than having another set of recolors every time! The main mesh is included in the Living Room folder, but the recolors are not. Get them from the Ballroom folder. Link goes to the main folder where you can get everything  :flowers

All files I've changed have new names, but not new GUIDs, so any recolors you have for the original master files will still work. The complete set and collection file are included in the zip for convenience. All credit goes to Frances from SimsDesignAve for her beautiful meshes and textures!

I'm working on this set, so I've temporarily removed it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 05:15:10 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, CatherineTCJD, Balouchati, Karlene

Offline Karlene

Re: SDA Art Deco Living Room (Salon)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:02:05 PM »
Once again we shall all bow to your fantasticness!!!1 :woot :likeit :thx :thx :thx :thx

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 02:26:23 PM »
Thank you, Karlene! Only one more SDA set to go  :)

Offline RKetex

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 06:42:22 PM »
 :blowkiss loving the whole set! Thank you  :thx  :likeit

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal