Author Topic: Bloody Muggle Pub: ATS Irish Pub Set and More  (Read 9309 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Bloody Muggle Pub: ATS Irish Pub Set and More
« on: January 19, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »
This set was made for Asha @N99 in response to a request for a recolor of Around the Sims wonderful Irish Pub set. Unfortunately, much of the metal of the set was not recolorable, so I had to clone some of the parts with metal to recolor them. Meshes are included. You also get the black and silver recolor of the BG gothic staircase, the lamps by Vita Sims (Victorian Billiard Room), Parsimonious' Trading Spaces shop sign, the UNI medieval bench, and the AL bohemian window (window glass uses one of Mustluvcatz's overlays and is not included).

The counter and island are slaved Maxis clones of the NL brasserie set with the brass changed to a dull silver so they will use any recolors of the Maxis counter you already have. So this black recolor is actually of the original brass trimmed Maxis counter. The ATS items with silver metal are also clones (the brass is definitely not recolorable) in order to change the metal and reduce the shine. I changed the TXMT on all the glass pieces to reduce the incredible shine as well, and all the bottle labels etc, are Russian (which reads as simlish for me). The upper cabinets have a red-black tribal design or the simlish Bloody Muggle logo (Asha's great signage).

DL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:03:30 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, MissReval, ElfPuddle

Offline deekitty31

Re: Bloody Muggle Pub
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:05:12 AM »
I'm not Asha, but I am loving this Pub! Thank you!

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline hokadk47

Re: Bloody Muggle Pub
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »
 :likeit

Offline Gwenke

Re: Bloody Muggle Pub: ATS Irish Pub Set and More
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 06:56:55 PM »
This pub looks absolutely brilliant. In a dark way, you know.

Offline Nieri

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 01:54:02 PM »
I really like this set. :) 

Should I remove the original ATS files and replace with yours (the ones with TXMT at the end) or keep both in the game?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 03:02:51 AM »
I'm sorry I didn't see this to reply long ago, but just in case anyone else needs the answer- you don't need my altered meshes (they begin ats- and end with editTXMT or editTXMTTXTR) unless you want to recolor those objects without the shine, OR want them with the changed TXTR for simlish (Russian). Sandy's original meshes will work fine.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal