Author Topic: 2019 Winter Holiday Gift 9- VitaSims Canisters & Jope Kitchen Deco  (Read 2342 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Some more things for the kitchen today! Recolors of VitaSims Wood Kitchen Canisters and Jope's Kitchen 2 Deco2.  The original mesh by JS can be found HERE, most of the time.

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
Meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies. These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them. I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT- I like less shine and want all items of a type to match and to enable transparency, quarter-tile enabled, re-categorizing, possible price change or shiftability, and catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game. If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:23:52 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, diputsinva, tontrin

Offline hokadk47

Re: 2019 Holiday Gift 9- VitaSims Canisters & Jope Kitchen Deco
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 02:01:14 PM »
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas :love :love :love

It seems that you are sticking with a new china line - is this inspired from a real life set as well ?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 06:05:20 PM »
Yes; MOAR china for me! This is inspired by Pfatzgraff's Folk Art pattern.

Have a very Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 06:06:39 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 08:08:22 PM »
Your stuff look even better than the real life version with all those extras.

Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal