Author Topic: WCIF Older Sims2 Sets Repositoried?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline diputsinva

WCIF Older Sims2 Sets Repositoried?
« on: October 15, 2022, 12:44:39 PM »
Mostly, I've been spending my time sorting all my Sims2 Downloads...Zipped I had somewhere around 100 plus gigs of files. It's a huge undertaking but I wanted to finally have it all sorted before I started my game again with everything added.

I'm looking to see if anyone may have repositoried some of the older files from Simbella's Forum?  I have tons of recolors and creations by Mira, Micha, Teko, Dorien, etc., but of course recolors are not your friend in Sims.  If you know of where I could find some I'd love to know too.

Thanks for your time and all that you do for us!!!
Elizabeth :thx 

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: WCIF Older Sims2 Sets Repositoried?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 06:48:17 PM »
I don't think I've done any of those, I don't think I even have any of the old Simbella stuff.  But it's possible amythestfenix or shastakiss has, they'll chime in if they have.

The following users thanked this post: diputsinva

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 11:28:39 PM »
I don't think I have anything from Simbella's either, sorry.

The following users thanked this post: diputsinva

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 04:37:59 PM »
I know I have stuff from Simbella and if I could repo something, I probably did, but I don't have it organized all together. Most of the creators posted in other places too, so I have them organized mostly by creator. Can you tell me what sets in particular that you are looking for so I can look for them?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal