Author Topic: Shan Lamp Collection  (Read 13547 times)

Offline Moune

Shan Lamp Collection
« on: March 29, 2013, 05:24:09 PM »
Shan Lamp Collection
Previously unreleased version

This set contains: Table lamp, 2 floor lamps, wall lamp, 7 ceiling lamps and a triple ceiling lamp – all with a number of recolors. Find and download it all in the posts below.

To start off with here is the collection file:

Download Shan Lamps Collection File

* No EP required.

* IMPORTANT!
This is a new and improved version of the Shan Lamp Collection. All meshes have been renovated and made repository (except the triple ceiling lamp). This means you will save a fair amount of both space and files compared to the old version – while also getting a bunch of new recolors.

The new versions will NOT overwrite the old ones, so I strongly recommend that you remove ALL old Shan Lamp Collection files from your Downloads folder before adding the new ones.

Old recolors by other creators may not work or look good on the improved meshes.

* All objects in this set have a low poly count (except the triple ceiling lamp). They should not cause any problems even for very old or slow systems. See exact poly count for each mesh below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE

For anybody who knows of other recolors of this set, please feel free to post a link to them in this thread.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, Mcha

Offline Moune

Re: Shan Lamp Collection
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »
Meshes

Main Meshes
1 MASTER object (table lamp) and 10 SLAVES (Two floor lamps, one wall lamp and seven ceiling lamps).
Poly counts: Table Lamp - 416 per tile. Floor lamps - 512 per tile. Wall lamp - 397 per tile. Ceiling lamps - 1094 per tile.

Table lamp, floor lamps and wall lamp:

Ceiling lamps:

Download Main Meshes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triple ceiling lamp
Poly count - 3282 per tile. (HIGH!)

Download Triple Ceiling Lamp
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:26:44 PM by Moune »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha

Offline Moune

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
Recolors – Classic Colours
(Only lampshades)

On the table lamp:

On the floor lamps:

On the wall lamp:

On the ceiling lamps:

Download Classic Colours for Main Meshes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic recolors on the triple ceiling lamp:

Download Classic Colours for Triple Ceiling Lamp
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:28:46 PM by Moune »

Offline Moune

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25:42 PM »
Recolors – NEW Colours
(Lampshades AND lampbases)

On the table lamp:

On the floor lamps:

On the wall lamp:

On the ceiling lamps:

You can mix and match lampshades and lampbases, allowing you to make recolors like these:

Download NEW Colours for Main Meshes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW recolors on the triple ceiling lamp:

Download NEW Colours for Triple Ceiling Lamp
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:30:29 PM by Moune »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
I love these lamps; especially the hanging ones  :love

Offline Moune

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 07:49:40 PM »
Thanks, Kate.  :blowkiss

You know, the green 'Classic' recolor is actually specifically for you. And do you know why?  ;)

Because back when I first opened my site - which was obviously years ago - I made these lamps as one of the opening collections. But before I opened, I posted some pictures of the lamps over at Juniper Sun asking for comments and input. This was when somebody - I'm pretty sure it was OM - suggested making the hanging lamps in several different sizes and heights.

And the last comment in that thread was you asking for green recolors. But at that point in time I had already made the site - and the collection - available with only red, yellow, blue, purple and nature recolors, and then things began happening so fast that I never got around to making those green recolors.

But I've remembered ever since, and when redoing them now it was a clear priority to make at least one green recolor.  :)

But, actually, since you've waited so long, I reckon you deserve a more than just a single green recolor.

Hang on a minute, then ...

Offline Moune

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
 ... and here are some more, especially for you:

Download Green Recolors for Kate

And they come with all my thanks and appreciation for the support and encouragement you have given me since those early years.  :blowkiss  :love

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 10:01:37 PM »
Thank you so much, Moune! Not only for the beautiful green recolors (green is my favorite color and I love having lots of green things), but for those sweet comments  :love
You have always been so supportive and encouraging to me as well   :hug

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 01:38:20 PM »
What lovely lamps! I, too, especially love the hanging ones. Thank you.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »
These are absolutely stunning :love :love :love :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal