Author Topic: Mesh for SDA Louisiana stove & hood  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Dolodott

Mesh for SDA Louisiana stove & hood
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:37:34 PM »
I've been discovering Helle's beautiful recolors of the SDA Louisiana set,  a few of which include recolors for the Louisiana Cuisiniere and Hotte (stove and hood, I believe).  These 2 items aren't included in the slave mesh downloads (probably because they're not slaved?).  Where could I find them, please?

Offline hokadk47

Re: Mesh for SDA Louisiana stove & hood
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 08:35:38 AM »
Normally you can find most of the original Sims Design Avenue stuff on SimsCave.
But the site doesn't seem to be available right now, so I will send you a PM.

Are you searching for any specific recol of these ?
I don't think I have uploaded that many of my appliance recols, but I would be happy to share, if you are interested.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:11:57 AM »
I have uploaded the meshes instead of sending a PM, since more users have asked for them.

Find them in SDA Louisiana slaves folder -

Offline Dolodott

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 05:04:07 PM »
You're a godsend!  It has been very frustrating trying to download from SimsCave.

It would be lovely if you could share any oven/hood recolors you've made that retain the look of metal, like the gold ones from your worn green wicker set.  These gold recolors are part of the download, which is how I became aware of them.  So far, I've downloaded your lemonwood, dark wicker, white fishbone, mahogany, pine, white wicker and worn green wicker sets, and am likely to continue until I have everything you've done!  I just love your work!

Did you recolor the refrigerator for the worn green wicker set?  I'd love to have a refrigerator that either matched the gold stove or the worn green counters.

:thx

Laurie

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »
Glad you like my stuff.

I have just checked my appliance recols and I can see, that some of them need to be redone, since some of them do not live up to my current quality standard.
So I will send them via PM. They are for personal use only, please don't share or include in any uploads. I will upload officially on this site as soon as I have remapped.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal