Author Topic: SimplanX Lydia Bath  (Read 8224 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SimplanX Lydia Bath
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »
These recolors of SimplanX's Lydia Bath were requested by Dreamsnpromises @ Black Pearl and I had the showertub already done in 6 solids since I use it a lot in my older homes. It's not perfect, as the sim clips into the tub while bathing, so if any kind mesher wanted to fix that, I'd be very grateful!

Since I had the tub, I did the toilet seat (I LIKE white porcelain and rarely use any other color, seat also in white), soap for the sink, and fabric for the basket to match (basket recolor also in brown wicker- this basket would be great repo'ed to the KatieJayne bed). Basket not shown, mirror not included.

I'm not doing the blinds until they are repository, which I might get around to sometime- let me know if someone else has  :)

Meshes are PAY, do what you want about that. Colors are asparagus, aspen, brick, twilight, violet, and zinnia. Shown in violet.

DL

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 02:45:09 AM by amythestfenix »

Poisonsilvi

Re: SimplanX Lydia Bath
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »
Awesome and so very much appreciated  :thumbup  - thanx so much sweetie !  :blowkiss :hug

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 07:34:11 AM »
Kate, do you still want slaver versions of the basket and the blinds from this set ?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:13:39 PM »
I'd love  :wub to have the blinds slaved to each other- I don't care which is the master. I'm not sure how they'd look slaved to the blanket or the lamp- is there enough detail on the mesh? The basket would be great slaved to the KatieJayne rattan and Jonesi blanket. Is it possible to remap this to slave the shower curtain to the blanket or the lamp?

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
I will se what I can do.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »
Thanks so much  :hug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal