Author Topic: Chrissy6930  (Read 99 times)

Offline altanna

• s2a Groupies
Chrissy6930
« on: January 02, 2018, 09:28:13 pm »
Suddenly, TS2 Creations seems to be gone -- just when I have accidently deleted my folder with all of Chrissy;s Mission stuff and flowers, etc, in it.

I am tearing out my hair -- I use these things all the time -- especially the no-care flowers.

Does anyone know where she might have gone -- or stored her stuff -- or where I might be able to re-downlod it????

Any help is much appreciated.

Deb

Offline amythestfenix

• Staff Artist
Re: Chrissy6930
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:45:10 am »
She uploaded a bunch of her stuff at MTS and TSR, but I'm not sure what is where. I probably have all of it, but I'd have to track it down. I can probably find the flowers quickly when I'm back at my desktop (I'm on my laptop while the workman do stuff to the house). Let me know what you can't find and I'll see if i can find it for you  :blowkiss

Offline altanna

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 02:17:29 am »
As always, you are a lifesaver. TSR has game stairs and some plants, and NTS hs all the Mission stuff except for stairs. The stairs came from TS2 as did the no care roses I adore.

You will be interested to know that I am finally trying all you Tulip Grove build things. I can no longer walk, so I am finding more time to play.

(this meant to say----) I adore how this looks in the tbudget Craftsman.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:09:28 pm by altanna »

Offline amythestfenix

• Staff Artist
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 05:27:53 am »
Deb,
Here's a link to the folder where I have what I think is all of Chrissy's TS2 Creations stuff. Let me know if there's other stuff you know about that's not there. The Mission build has two different folders because I slaved her mod stairs and her gates to save space in my download folder. Only use the Originals folder or the Slaved versions folders because I used the same GUIDs.

I'm sorry to hear that you can no longer walk, but am happy to know that you are using the Tulip Grove items. This mission stuff is mostly in the Marina Victorian palette because I used it in Desiderata Valley. If you want something in Tulip Grove colors, just let me know!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:29:16 am by amythestfenix »

Offline altanna

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 03:26:29 pm »
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!