Author Topic: Request 3t2 Park Ranger Conversion  (Read 5122 times)

Offline BobbiJaye

Request 3t2 Park Ranger Conversion
« on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:52 PM »
Hi everyone,

I recently got back into TS2 after taking a few years off, and I'm so excited that people are still creating for this game. I never made it beyond object recolors myself, and the tutorials for 3t2 meshing look a little too daunting for me to feel like I'll do it justice.

I'm desperately seeking someone who can convert the TS3 Park Ranger outfit seen here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/810350/park-rangers-are-quite-good-looking

I particularly want it for female sims (my wife is park ranger), but would really love to find it for both male and female. I'm not sure if the hat is stuck to the hair, or if it could be treated like an accessory. I'm not picky.

Also, I've looked what feels like everywhere for this, but if it's already done, even better.

Thanks so much!

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: Request 3t2 Park Ranger Conversion
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 09:08:33 PM »
We don't have any active clothing creators here, so you might have better luck elsewhere.  Off hand I can think of possibly leefish or GoS.

Also, that would be a 4t2 conversion as that outfit is Sims 4. ;)

Offline BobbiJaye

Re: Request 3t2 Park Ranger Conversion
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 05:37:07 PM »
Is it really? You mean TS4 actually did something right? :) I tried to play it, but ended up sending it back for a refund and getting a copy of Windows to run bootcamp so I could play the full TS2 on my Mac instead.

I'll check with the creators you mentioned. I think I may have everything they've ever done in my game as it is. And thanks for replying so quickly. It's super exciting that people are still creating for TS2. Maybe this is the year I learn how to mesh.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal