Community & Social > Requests

Sims 2 - Small place setting

(1/1)

Riverwillows:
With the holidays coming up, it would be nice to have smaller place settings for round tables. The standard place settings you find are for square tables, and don't quite fit the round ones, they hang over the side. Maybe set a bit higher on the table, but so you can put one on each side? And slightly smaller plates? Don't need a placemat, or maybe a round one. Anyone?

amythestfenix:
I've checked all of the place settings I have and have found ONE that doesn't hang over the edge of the small round tables! All of the others are just too close to the edge for this table and the others this size.

This is by SimGedoehns (site gone) - the  EnVogue Kitchen Placemat which is normally counter-height and has a rectangular placemat. I have edited it so that it is repositoried to the table-height Nuance Tableware and both support transparency and are shiftable.  Other changes have been made- the original texture was 256x168! SimPE won't import that size! I made it 512x512. They are in Deco-Misc for 7S, because all of my place settings are set there. Although the Nuance Tableware is set at table-height, it's too low and sinks into the top of some tables. However, the counter-height EnVogue one can be lowered to sit correctly as shown in the pic. Two subsets, glasses and other. Mesh now supports transparency, so you can make the placemat or napkins or silverware invisible.

Let me know how you like it!

DOWNLOAD

CatherineTCJD:
Oooooh! That looks terrific! I have to remember to come back and get this when I'm on my sim-machine.
Thank you soooo much  :blowkiss

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version