Author Topic: EA Base Game BubbleGum Floral  (Read 7741 times)

Offline amythestfenix

EA Base Game BubbleGum Floral
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
This is the Maxis girl's room floral which I have always liked and have now done for my standard meshes. It's shown on the repository SimsDesignAve Campagne set by Helle (hokadk47) here at Sims2Artists, with the textures I made for the dresser found here. Some of the fabric items are shown on Helle's Jonesi blanket-slave meshes also found in her section here at Sims2Artists. There are walls to match.

Standard Mesh Recolors for all coordinate groups (get meshes at links if you don't already have them):
bedding
BV Travel Poster- Set of 2 lovely cat paintings by Julia Pewsey
HolySimoly's Simply Elegant curtain
a Holy Simoly LaBoheme valance
Jonesi's bed blankets from BlackPearlSims (4 patterns)
Inge's AutoShades from Simlogical made shiftable by HugeLunatic at Sims2Artists
Huge Lunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles from Sims2Artists forum
Jope's blanket from SimplyStyling Bedroom 10
SimplanX's free Elegance1 table

This set coordinates with all solid objects I've done in teal, snow, asparagus, mulberry, and lemonade.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:50:10 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline ElfPuddle

Re: EA Base Game BubbleGum Floral
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 01:50:54 PM »
I found these wonderful sets yesterday, and have been spending what my computer thinks is far too much time downloading. They are all gorgeous, thank you!

Did you know that the link for this particular pattern set has no folder? When I went to download it, mediafire says there's nothing there. This is very sad.

Thank you again for all of your beaurtiful things. (I'm sure a good 1/4 of my download folder is various things you've had a hand in.)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 11:26:42 PM »
Thanks so much for letting me know this! I can't imagine what could have happened to it all  ??? , but I've replaced the contents of the folder so you should be able to get it now!

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 10:15:06 AM »
Hey Kate -- do you recall where you posted the walls you made to match this? I have done some switching around of the old downloads folder and can't seem to find them? :-(

Deb

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »
Actually no, I don't remember, so I just threw them in this folder so they'd be with this set.

Offline altanna

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 06:14:38 PM »
 :realbighug:

Thanks SOOOO much!!!!

Deb

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 01:16:52 AM »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal