Author Topic: The Fat Lady Sings  (Read 7019 times)

Offline wawa180859

The Fat Lady Sings
« on: January 10, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
I have been messaging with marasicca at BPS about her amazing artwork.  Since she is an artist in Brazil, English can be difficult for her she said ... as she needs to use google translator to help her.  I uploaded a post for her work at the Arts & Crafts Thread there to share her art with everyone.  Now, I bring them to you to use in your games (with Mara's permission).  I used Huge Lunatic's Mix-n-Match Canvas Art & Frames as they are repositoried to allow multiple sizes to have in-game.  (Meshes and frame recolours included .... make sure to stop by and Thank HL for creating this great mesh).  So .... I thought I'd share them here at S2A too, since HL has been so kind to make this mesh available.

Onward to the paintings:

There are 36 different paintings in the various sizes allowed by HL's meshes.  View the whole series.  Just delete the files you don't want in-game .... file name and photo name are the same to make it easier.  Photo download.  Painting Download

I hope your Simmies enjoy their new artworks.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:02:18 PM by wawa180859 »

Offline HugeLunatic

Re: It Ain't Over Until The Fat Lady Sings
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:48:32 PM »
Those look awesome!  I love the colors.  Thanks so much. :))

Offline amythestfenix

Re: It Ain't Over Until The Fat Lady Sings
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 02:11:01 AM »
Very cool and colorful! Thanks for sharing them here with us  :flowers

Simsar

Re: The Fat Lady Sings
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
Wow when I saw the paintings I fell in love. Thank you and Mara for sharing the beautiful artwork and sims object download.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal