Author Topic: Base Changing Table Bedding Match  (Read 10558 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Base Changing Table Bedding Match
« on: July 19, 2009, 02:30:55 AM »
Just a small change in the base game changing table.  Kinda drives me crazy having to recolor both crib and changing table.  I adore all the crib recolors by purplepaws at MTS, and I of course have to have all crib colors.  Well that meant double because I needed the matching changing table as well.

So I took the pad on top and basket liners and made it a slave to the Maxis cheap crib bedding; the pad uses the mattress part and the basket liners use the bumper pads.  The changing table is still recolored the same way as always, but the pad will now take it's colors from the crib. 

While you still have to recolor the changing table to get different frame colors, this will significantly reduce the number of downloads required.  In my opinion the only real colors missing are a true white with the basket liners being white, and maybe a black frame; and chances are that one of the existing frames will work well.  They do after all match the frame of the crib.

DL
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:28:47 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, carrienan

aussiegirl

Re: Base Changing Table Bedding Match
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 06:45:07 AM »
Thank You!!!!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 07:03:08 AM »
Thamk you very much :likeit

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 07:06:57 AM »
I like not having to recolor the changing table fabric! One more file I don't need in the downloads folder  :likeit Thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal