Author Topic: Backless Showers [Defaults]  (Read 16086 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Backless Showers [Defaults]
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:36:06 PM »
I have made both my backless shower and backless bathtub shower defaults as requested by my flamingo bff.  These are both mesh defaults and they should take all recolors just fine.  CEP required for recolorability but remove CEP-EXTRA_CheapShowerTub.  Since I stole the request images from shasta, the value shower doesn't show that it has a drain.  ;)

DL

DL
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 06:27:58 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline shastakiss

Re: Backless Showers [Defaults]
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 08:09:53 PM »
Oh thank you so much!  :woot You are kind and generous and talented and smart! I really appreciate you taking the time to make these :love

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 10:54:17 PM »
I'm very happy to have these, too. I've always hated that heavy tile surround that blocks line of sight, so thanks very much for making these!

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 12:11:28 PM »
Oh Yay! These can go in my default folder and I never have to beat myself up for not including the files in my game again! :D

Thankyou oh saviour of my bruised and battered folders

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 04:17:55 AM »
Friends of Lunie, I have a story to tell! When I wished for these, I asked if a little drain could be added to the shower like a 2D sticker on the floor. Of course HugeLunatic added a drain and they also made it 3D because they are smart and talented and can add 3-dimensional drains to showers faster than they can actually take a shower.
But FoL, it was huge!  :)) Tremendous drain! I managed to scale it down and I didn't have to bug Lunie about it and okay maybe it took me a day and a half but I did it and here it is

DL

HugeLunatic, thank you again for these and for the drain too, it made me laugh!
I have about a 20% success rate when I try to do anything in Milkshape so this is  :woot

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, CatherineTCJD

Offline Dominie

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 01:42:22 PM »
Thank you to both Huge Lunatic and shastakiss, these are wonderful.  :)

Offline EduPie

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 04:04:36 PM »
I tried finding a version that defaulted HL's expensive backless shower, but I couldn't find any. So I ended up doing it myself. No preview pictures, but I hope it's still useful. :blowkiss

DL
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 04:05:41 PM by EduPie »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, amythestfenix, LilSister

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal