Author Topic: Maxis-bedding Slaved Jonesi Blankets  (Read 26212 times)

BlueSoup

Maxis-bedding Slaved Jonesi Blankets
« on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:17 AM »
My friend Amber of Ambular's Artifacts made some colonial-bedding slaves of Jonesi's blanket (and her single blanket mesh she fixed for me a while ago over on Sims Cave), and very graciously agreed to let me share them with you all.

I personally like all this bedding stuff categorized under beds, so you'll find them in Seating > Beds.

Now if Lunie would make some Colonial slaves of the pillows, we'd be all set for this set, I think!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:17:59 AM by BlueSoup »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Maxis-bedding Slaved Jonesi Blankets
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:07 AM »
Thank you, Blue! I already have these excellent blankets by Amber (who is fantastic), but I agree that the pillow meshes (single and double) would complete the set nicely- bedding match is an awesome thing  :flowers
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 01:18:30 AM by amythestfenix »

Nyx1961

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:19 AM »
These are terrific Blue!  :love Thanks to your friend Amber for making them.  :flowers Thanks a lot to you for sharing them!  :blowkiss

BlueSoup

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 01:22:42 AM »
I'm glad you guys like them.  :)  And Amythest, I totally agree that Amber is fantastic xD

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 03:46:37 AM »
I really like those!  Which pillows would you be talking of?  nengi's?   Slowly losing my mind with these fast track classes at school... :crazy

BlueSoup

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
Yeah, Nengi's and your single version of that.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 03:54:06 AM »
ah, ok.  :)  I just got my motherboard back last friday.  Put it together and installed Vista on Sunday, then had to install Virtual PC and Server 03. :)  And of course all EP's and simpe.  I think it may be just about what I want, although I may still redo with Vista Business.

Then I need to force them shadows on the other set to do what I want and not what they want.  Would you like the pillows slaved to the pillows part on bedding or some part of the bedding?

BlueSoup

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 04:11:47 AM »
Would you like the pillows slaved to the pillows part on bedding or some part of the bedding?

Hmmm I dunno?

Anyone else have any ideas?  I'm of two minds - sometimes the pillows are boring white, then you have a ton of them in the catalog but you can't delete them.  But sometimes the bedding texture doesn't lend itself well to pillows.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 06:23:46 AM »
I guess I would like the pillows slaved to the same part of the bedding you slaved the bed ruffle to. Then they would match that. Of course, some beddings still won't work but most looked pretty good on the ruffle.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »
Thank you :love

aussiegirl

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »
Thanks to all  for sharing these with us,  :flowers I just went and deleted a lot of stuff in my game from other particular sites, :innocent  and am now building up my Maxis Match/Slave type files, this will be another wonderful addition to have everything finally matching up! :woot

gayle_afcb

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:32 AM »
Oh these are superb - ty blue and Amber  :)) :happy: :happy: :happy:

Nyx1961

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »
Anne made some really nice Maxis bedding match pillows that would work with these blankets as well. http://sims2artists.sublimesims.net/smf/index.php?topic=682.0 :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 04:31:08 PM »
I adore Anne's pillows and they have become my favorite, most-used pillows  :wub, but greedy pig that I am, I'd also love the option of the single pillow that nengi's would give me. I love pillows... clutter, fabulous clutter  :)

BlueSoup

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »
I have and love Anne's pillows too.  But I am much like amythest in that I want MOAR, MOAR!  lol

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal