Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Altanna! A Grab Bag Gift  (Read 3198 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Happy Birthday, Altanna! A Grab Bag Gift
« on: May 20, 2018, 06:11:04 PM »
In honor of Deb's birthday, I'm posting a grab bag of previously unposted coordinate sets (unposted because lately real life is just so busy that I just don't seem to have the time or energy to get pics taken and posts written and all that goes into posting  :cry ). These are the mostly blue sets because Deb's favorite color is blue!

There are no pics and meshes are not included, although they should all be found here (do let me know if any are missing). Everything should be clearly labeled. It's a surprise package and I hope there will be things people will enjoy. If anyone wants to take pics of these for me, just send them to me in a pm or put them in this thread and I'll make a real post for that set  :flowers

Sets included:

Ajisai
Arabesque
Bachelors Buttons
Bliss
Blue Eden
Capri
Fresh
Gotham
Hideaway
Hydrangea Lake
Indigo Nature
Kimono
Lake Forest
Menswear
Midsummer
Morning Glory
On The Wing
Roo
Spring Glory
Tied Up Blue
True Blue

DL
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:11:26 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, Mapat, Mcha, Balouchati

Offline altanna

Re: Happy Birthday, Altanna! A Grab Bag Gift
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 11:25:42 PM »
wow, I'm speechless!!!! How often does THAT happen?????? Thanks so so much. :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 08:31:13 PM »

not sure this will work, or if I picked items from the same set, but I am oretty pleased. This is Michelle at MTS Anes additions as well as some Campagne items. This is only the first room I've tried.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 03:28:43 AM »
I really like what you've done with the room, Deb! It looks great  :wub

For a display pic, it needs to be bigger, ending up at least 700 x whatever pixels, and cropped to cut out walls and outside stuff, so that it focuses on the set. Like this:

I would love a nice big clear version of this pic! This is Blue Eden, for those who would like to know...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:32:06 AM by amythestfenix »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal