Author Topic: For Gwenke, maybe? Clothing mesh request  (Read 2843 times)

Offline amythestfenix

For Gwenke, maybe? Clothing mesh request
« on: April 07, 2013, 02:31:27 PM »
I posted this at Garden of Shadows, since most of the clothing meshing types seem to hang out there but I'm not sure it's really their kind of thing.

It seems ridiculous to me that when Seasons came out, EA left the mail and news carriers shivering in the snow in shorts!

I would like to request a mesh that would work as a default replacement- the jacket with satchel from the news carrier outfit with long pants, or the pizza delivery outfit with the satchel- whichever would be easier. It needs to be for teens and adults, both genders. If it could be defaulted already to replace the mail and news carrier outfits, I would be thrilled! I can do textures for it; I've already done some for the pizza delivery outfit mesh, but MTS only had it unlocked for females and I still can't understand how to unlock it for males.  Mootilda's tutorial doesn't seem to apply to base game... or maybe it's just me  :cry There also seem to be neck gaps in the mesh- I read somewhere that that happens when the same mesh is used for males and females.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal