Author Topic: Garden Faire Bedroom (PINK)  (Read 9601 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Garden Faire Bedroom (PINK)
« on: March 09, 2010, 02:13:34 AM »
Another small set of Garden Faire items, this time for the bedroom. Set includes bedding, Jonesi's blanket from the Reflexsims Forum), the Mutine bed pillows from Around the Sims2, the Le Morvan bed pillows from Moune's Neighborhood,  the chaise from Exotic Elements Traditional bedroom, and HugeLunatic-SunniSims bed ruffle and Sunnisims Irish canopy. All meshes included with the generous permission of the creators (or because the site is no longer available).
Matching living room here.

DL
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 05:07:47 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha, ElfPuddle

Offline ElfPuddle

Re: Garden Faire Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:52:37 PM »
I feel like a bearer of bad tidings. (No, I don't always post in forums to complain...it's just been a week for me  :censored: )

However, the download link for this set takes me to the Jaipur files. I prob'ly only noticed because I'd just finished adding those to my poor overworked DL folder.   :rolleyes:

Thank you, again, for all of your beautiful stuff!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »
I'm glad that you've bothered to report it! Thank you  :flowers The link should work now.

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »
 :realbighug: Thank you!

Offline Rosebud63

Re: Garden Faire Bedroom (PINK)
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 04:27:47 PM »
Due to a hard disk crush I lost ALL my custom content, and had to learn the hard way that one should keep a good back-up or two!
I had the bed ruffle and Irish canopy but unfortunately lost it as well. It seems that the link to the site is off, or not available anymore.
Can you please assist me in finding these meshes again?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal