Author Topic: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation & Mod Sofa: Maxis Cherry- Hang Ten Textures  (Read 8526 times)

Offline amythestfenix

A Maxis-matching recolor of blake_boy's new Tivoli-Plantation set in cherry.

I realized I don't have as many masculine-styled sets as I need, so this bedding set (with HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles and RgdyAnne's Maxis-Match ZeeDeco pillows from Sims2Artists forum and Sherry's 500 Gift Blanket from SimsCave) inspired one with a sophisticated, tropical feel.

I did the Annie modular sofa to match (also recolors blake_boy's Opera mod sofa). Modular sofas need Inge's mod sofa global patch from here.

The bookcases (Maxis UNI Dahlen and FT Bookworm) are shown in the original Maxis cherry; but I did the desk chair (Maxis BG Cowboy), paintings (Maxis UNI bulletin board; Maxis NL reprint serial with fantastic paintings by John Zaccheo- Seaside Vista and Coastal Light; and Maxis NL Sent To My Room with the talented Rick Romano's Surf Shack), curtains (CTNutmegger's Dazzle Drapes made repository by HugeLunatic) and and Maxis blinds in cherry. I also used my Maxis Whodunnit lamps in Gold with the bronze lamp base from here.

All meshes are included with the generous permission of the artists except the Repository ZeeDeco Pillows (which are a must-have, go get them if you don't have them!)

I forgot to mention that if you really like these textures, I also used them on an outdoor set you can get here.

*This set now has a collection file!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:33:09 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, ranabluu, Karlene

Offline altanna

Re: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation & Mod Sofa: Maxis Cherry- Hang Ten Textures
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »
Of course, this is my favorite. I just love these color combinations.

Deb :gayle :perfect10:

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »
These are great, Kate.

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 11:10:30 AM »
Kate, again, the combination of these colors with the cherry is just lovely. I was actually using it in a new Sims house last night, when I realized there is no Jonesi bed blanket here. Hmmm....so many creating possibilities.

Think you could put on your "to do" list? Thanks!!!!

Deb :love :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »
I have some  :blush So much stuff to post, so little time...

I'll try to get them up soon  :)

Offline altanna

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »
Kate, thanks so much. I appreciate how busy you must be since school started. :-)

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal