Author Topic: Really Busy Right Now  (Read 10150 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Really Busy Right Now
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:50:58 PM »
I haven't been on much lately due to a really heavy work load and complete exhaustion when I get home  :wacko I'm a teacher and school just started, so there's a lot to do. I hope to be back to normal posting soon but I'm not sure exactly when. I miss you all!

The following users thanked this post: catcrazygrannie

Offline shastakiss

Re: Really Busy Right Now
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »
Ah phew! I was worried you'd been affected by the hurricane or the earthquake or your back had been causing you more grief - so glad it's none of the above! Hope things settle down for you so you can catch your breath :wub

Offline RKetex

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:44:25 PM »
:hug Ditto. Glad to hear it is only RL, Kate.  :)

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
Kate, I'm glad you're okay. Real life is tough. Hope to see you peek in soon. :-)

Deb

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 01:08:59 AM »
So very glad to hear it's just work keeping you busy!   :hug 

Offline PriscillaMccoy

• Nova ChatGPT Mod APK
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 04:22:58 AM »
I haven't been on much lately due to a really heavy work load and complete exhaustion when I get home  :wacko I'm a teacher and school just started, so there's a lot to do. I hope to be back to normal posting soon but I'm not sure exactly when. I miss you all!
It's completely understandable to take a break from online activities when you have a busy work schedule. As a teacher, your job is demanding, and it's essential to prioritize your health and well-being. Don't worry about missing out on posting; your health and workload should come first. Take your time and return when you feel comfortable and ready. We all miss you too and will be happy to see you back whenever you are ready.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal