Author Topic: Pascia: Le Grande Jardin Textures  (Read 6468 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Pascia: Le Grande Jardin Textures
« on: February 05, 2010, 02:42:45 AM »
* Many thanks to Rhondalatte, who sent me the missing pieces of this mesh set!

I have recolored this great set by Sims2Luxe (unfortunately, the site is gone now but the meshes are posted below) in white with fabrics in blues and greens. S2L set includes: double and single beds, end table, tv, bookcase, chair, sofa, loveseat, chesstable, easel, table, wardrobe, vanity, table, coffee table, floor and table lamps (lamps come in 2 versions- original- too dirty looking for me- and white- the textures have been whitened. Keep only one set in game, they have the same GUID). I did not do the dining chair, which I don't like at all.

I did the Holy Simoly Adelle chair to match, along with the LaBoheme  bed valance- get those meshes at link if you don't already have them.

I also did RgdyAnne's great ZeeDeCo pillows from here at Sims2Artists- just head on over and pick them up along with the bedding-match ones!

Included with all of their meshes are recolors of gayle_afcb's LaBoheme single bed valance, and HugeLunatic's single Sherry 500MemberGift blanket (all from Sims2Artists forum), Sherry's original blanket from SimsCave, OM's vintage bath bench from Avalon and Sandy's desk deco from Around the Sims2. You also get Maxis recolors: the base game LightOrbiter floor lamp and No-fuss Ficus, and some sims photos on the SEA GramGram's Needlework mesh.

Curtains are those wonderful N99 DazzleDrapes by CTNutmegger that match all beddings!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:22:11 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, caravirt

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal