Author Topic: IKEA Expedit Bookcase  (Read 50574 times)

gayle_afcb

Re: IKEA Expedit Bookcase
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »
yes, the game stereos should work in a slot

I don't know what Gayle was envisioning but I kind of thought it'd be neat to have a cabinet stereo system that matches, you know like the ones that came with FT I think??

wot she said!  lol

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »
This is a great bookcase and I like the stereo idea too  :D

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 05:51:34 AM »
I found that I didn't link a texture correctly so the interior of the plastic boxes was showing funny.  Fixed now so you should probably redownload.  :)  Sorry about that.  Teach me to read about Windows Server while using SimPE.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
Very nice work :happy: :clap :happy:

Kind regards, Helle

ShanOw

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 08:23:56 AM »
OMG! I think I love you... thanks so much!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »
:; Your welcome!  Shane my husband may not like that very well :rofl

Poisonsilvi

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:59 PM »
OMG - you are incredible Lunie !   :punk:   Thank you soo so much !  :hug:

catbat

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »
Thank you for this!  And YAY for deco slots!

theevilwriter

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 07:32:17 PM »
I got tired of the red boxes in the TV center and made a handful of recolors for them. They show up fine in the color selection for the TV center, but not the bookcase in this thread; the only color for the boxes in the bookcase is red, though there are now plenty of frame color choices. Am I the only one who has box recolors in their game that don't show up for this bookcase? (I've never seen any other recolors of the boxes, so I'm not sure how many people have done them) If they are working properly for others, any theories as to why they don't show up for me?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 07:36:14 PM by theevilwriter »

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »
I think the reason they are not showing up is because I made this prior to IKEA being included in the CEP so the contents were not a recolorable at that time.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »
Bumping this....I've updated the bookcases to two recolorable subsets.  Must have current CEP.  You will know if you have two recolorable subsets for the TV Center.

Please overwrite the old ones!

Offline CatherineTCJD

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »
Hiya Lunie,

I just DLd/updated this and I have a question for you... In the in-game catalog Should it be showing only one row of pictures - or should it have two rows (one for box recolors, and one for the cabinet recolors?) 'Cause in mine it only shows the one row, and none of my box recolors show up. It is the same as it was. Is this right? Did I miss something?

I have *ahem* another creator's version of other expedit pieces - not of this same bookcase - and her's all have two rows of color options. Hence my confusion.

Yes, I have the last CEP (v9.2 - I double checked,) I have the IKEA SP, I have the recolors, and I tested with all of her stuff out of the game (to see if there was a conflict somewhere) - but I still only have cabinet color choices. No boxes - they're all still red.

Am I nuts? (Probably!) But, thanks for your reply...  :w00t

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »
ugh...LOL  Yes it should have two rows.  I know mine in my dl folder did since I made a leather recolor (it's really ugly!) and it showed.  I musta messed up the zip or something I'll go double check the file in my folder and then rezip.

Which version do you have?  FT or no?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 08:54:59 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline CatherineTCJD

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 10:03:52 PM »
FT. And, THANK YOU!!!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »
Ok, mine is working and the uploaded one appears to be the same as in my downloads folder.

Can you link me to some other recolors of the boxes for me to test?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal